EMBA/PT MBA Application Package
If you are early in the EMBA admissions process, want soup-to-nuts assistance on your applications, and like to buy at discounted rates, then Accepted’s Executive MBA Application Packages are perfect for you. Each Executive MBA Application Package includes:
Our Executive MBA Application Packages enable you to afford the help you need – creating one or many applications – with no clock ticking, while working consistently with one consultant. With multiple packages, you build on work you’ve done in earlier applications and the inevitable improvement in your writing to save money, potentially thousands of dollars.
|If you wish to purchase a package for seven or more programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-815-9553. and tell us what you need. We’ll be happy to price it for you.|
If you purchase additional EMBA Application Packages at a later date, the price is as follows:
Adding school #2 - $1,750.00
Adding school #3, #4, #5 or #6+ - $1,250.00 per additional school
|Rush Price|| Contact us at 310-815-9553 or email@example.com to ensure availability. There will be a 30% upcharge on any of the above prices.|
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• EMBA/PT MBA 10-Hour Any-Service Plan|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of EMBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing. Our rush rates provide one-business-day turnaround for each submission.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.