How We Work
When advising applicants before the application process begins, we will:
- Examine your profile and let you know what your prospects are, if that input is requested.
- Introduce you to the full range of options – not just the top-ranked schools.
- Encourage you to apply to the most appropriate schools for you.
When assisting applicants during the application process, we will:
- Insist that you write your own essays.
- Critique and edit material so that it presents you at your very best and that it reflects your voice, story, and work.
- Provide constructive, respectful criticism.
- Keep the application process and timeline in perspective.
When interacting with you and with schools, vendors, and other entities, we will do our best to say what we mean and do what we say.
"I am obviously quite impressed with your work. I have gotten over 20 interviews so far."