It's been a long journey. And now, finally, you're at the end of the road, only to find out that you still have lots of road ahead of you. As a waitlisted or rejected college applicant, you may still have your work cut out for you (writing a college waitlist letter, quickly applying to other schools, etc.), but your college dreams are still within reach.
The following resources will help you reach those goals efficiently and successfully:
- Help! I've Been Waitlisted!, a podcast episode
- 3 Topics to Discuss in Waitlist Correspondence, a video
- Got Dinged? You Can Handle It!, a video
- How to Write Waitlist Update Letters
- Writing Effective Waitlist Letters: A Quiz
- The College Rejection Crisis
- The Likely Letter
- Playing the Waiting Game
- On Not Being Admitted
- 3 Steps for Rejected Applicants
- 3 Ways to Beat the Rejection Blues
- When You Receive College Rejection Letters
Are you a college applicant who has just received a likely letter or been informed that you've been waitlisted or rejected? Accepted's skilled college consultants can help you overcome this hurdle. Please see our college waitlist services and/or our college admissions consulting services now!