How to Get Accepted: The LOR Process from Start to Finish
MBA Letters of Recommendation that Rock, an instantly downloadable ebook, shows you how to land winning letters of recommendation.
In MBA Letters of Recommendation that Rock, you’ll learn about:
- The purpose of letters of recommendation.
- The best recommenders.
- What materials you should give to your recommenders.
- Persuasive content in recommendations.
You can't successfully complete your MBA application package without strong letters of recommendation. In MBA Letters of Recommendation that Rock, Linda Abraham and Judy Gruen show you how to obtain stellar LORs by providing practical, hands-on tips.
How do they know? Linda has advised literally thousands of successful MBA applicants over the last decade, often from the initial school selection and strategy conceptualization all the way to finalizing the last period of the last essay. Judy, an award-winning author with over 20 years of editing experience, has worked with many of our MBA applicants since 1996, when she joined Accepted. Linda and Judy have seen what works and what doesn't.
What are you going to get out of this ebook?
- Practical tips to guide you through the LOR process.
- Two sample letters of recommendation.
- Writing techniques from pros with vast admissions experience.
- Confidence that you are making your best effort.
- Convenience - The ebook is instantly downloadable. There’s no shipping or waiting.
- Security and peace of mind that come from having professional guidance.
If you have any questions, please call 310-815-9553 from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time or submit an inquiry.