How to Best Present Yourself in Your Medical School Application
Write Your Way to Medical School: How to Create a Winning Application teaches you how to write your personal statement, experiences, and secondary essays so they enhance your chances of gaining acceptance to a top medical school.
In Write Your Way to Medical School, a 87-page instantly downloadable ebook, you’ll learn to:
- Avoid the common writing mistakes applicants make.
- Mine your experiences for the gems that will humanize and distinguish you.
- Develop a thesis that will unify your personal statement.
- Use examples that maximize credibility, interest, and persuasion.
- Write for engagement and edit for clarity and brevity.
- Choose the best examples for the post-secondary experiences section.
Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase, and you will receive a 100% refund. No questions asked.
About the Authors:
I'm Linda Abraham, founder and president of Accepted.com. I have been working with medical school applicants to top medical schools since 1994. I have all too often seen medical school applicants and reapplicants hide their personality and individuality and get rejected. Then they come to Accepted.com.
I’m Cydney Foote. With extensive experience in the medical sector through my work as an administrator of two fellowship programs at the University of Washington School of Medicine, I have intimate knowledge of what medical schools want to see in an applicant. Since 2002, I have been bringing that perspective, along with my background as a marketing writer and editor, to my clients at Accepted.com.