GRE Prep Tips
You need an impressive GRE score if you want a seat in a top graduate program. The following resources will teach you how to prepare for the GRE, from understanding the new GRE scoring to time management tips to actually sitting down and taking the GRE on test day:
- 5 Killer GRE Prep Tips, a free webinar.
- New GRE Scoring: The 5 Most Important Things to Know
- Top 5 Study Tips for the GRE
- Time Management on the GRE
- Top 20 Most Common GRE Words
- The New GRE Point Scale
- Understanding the New GRE: An Infographic
- GMAT, GRE, SAT, and All Things Test Prep
Once you have your GRE score, an Accepted.com consultant can help you with the next step on your grad school journey: your grad school application. See how we can guide you and edit your statement of purpose. Explore the help we provide grad school applicants now!