Graduate School Letter of Recommendation Advice
Not sure whom you should approach about writing your graduate school letters of recommendation? Need advice on what to say to your chosen recommenders and which materials you should provide for them to make their jobs easier? Get the answers to your LOR questions now by reviewing the following resources:
- 10 Tips for Recommenders
- How Not to Ask for a Letter of Recommendation
- The You-Write-It-I'll-Sign-It Dilemma
- How NOT to Ask for a Letter of Recommendation
- What if the President of the United States Wrote Your Letter of Recommendation?
- How to Request a Strong Letter of Recommendation
Your grad school reference letters carry serious weight with the adcom readers. Get your recommenders the help they need to write the best LORs possible when you order one of Accepted's grad school letter of recommendation services.
"I can't describe how delighted I am! The program admits around 30 students each fall, and having [a] few deficiencies on some of their requirements I never expected to be admitted. A big part goes to Rebecca's input. Her interest and expertise made it a pleasure to work with her. I'm really grateful for her!"