You're finally ready to tackle your graduate school statement of purpose, so you sit down, open your Word doc, and then…wait…and then wait some more…for something to happen.
Sounds like you need help getting those creative juices flowing!
The following resources will teach you what to write about in a graduate statement of purpose, how to choose your topic, and how to follow through, beginning to end, so that you end up with a final product that you're proud of.
- Leadership in Admissions, a free special report.
- Audio and Video in Admissions, a free special report.
- 7 Signs an Experience Belongs in Your Application Essay, a video.
- Writing the Goals Essay
- Optional Essays: When and How to Write Them, a video.
- The Importance of Obstacles
- How Personal is Too Personal?
- “I’m Smart, Really I Am!” How to Prove Character Traits in Essays
- What is an Accomplishment?
- Weakness, What Weakness?
- Resilience: Moving On
- Important Admissions Tip: BE YOURSELF!
For individualized assistance writing and editing your graduate school admission essay, please see Accepted's grad school personal statement services now!
"I was accepted to the University of Southern California's Master of Social Work program today. I firmly believe it was because I had a strong statement of purpose. Many thanks goes to Cindy Tokumitsu for her help and contributions!"