Grad Essay Review & Editing
You have a statement of purpose, and it’s shaping up pretty well. Yet, you want a fresh, critical eye to review it. You wisely recognize that Mom, who edited all your high school papers, or Cousin Harold, who somehow managed to get into grad school, may not have the writing expertise or broad knowledge of grad school admissions you want for the job. So you’ve come to Accepted; you’ve come to the right place.
For those of you who have already written your statement of purpose and other grad school admissions essays, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted’s Review And Editing has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional consultant.
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround.
- You pay for what you need.
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review — After you write your essays, you send them to your consultant who reads them and critiques them on a "macro" level. Looking for overall readability and interest, she asks the following questions: Are you presenting something unique about yourself or do you sound like everyone else? Are your reasons for pursuing a graduate degree clear? Are your essays well organized and logical? Do they flow well? Do you have interesting leads? Do your conclusions tie everything together? Do the essays as a whole make sense? She then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve them. You revise the essays and send them back.
- Polish — This time, although she checks the macro level, your consultant focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, style, spelling, word usage, etc. After completing her editing, she sends you the edited versions of your essays.
Well, are you going to call Cousin Harold to edit your grad school essays? No way! Go to the Accepted professionals to make your grad school application essays shine.
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of Grad Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.