Law School Admissions Tips for Success
There are a number of elements that need to come together flawlessly if you are want to create a law school application worthy of top-tier admission. Your letters of recommendation need to complement your essays which in turn need to support your extracurricular activities which again need to dovetail with your LSAT score. Furthermore, there are a number of "add-ons" which may be required in your application which also need to contribute to the overall picture you present to top law school adcoms.
Use the tips below to help you create your personalized mosaic:
- The Law School Admissions Guide: 8 Tips for Success, a free guide.
- Law School Applicants: Things to Think About When You Apply, a podcast episode.
- 5 Ways to Create, Clean Up, and Optimize Your Online Presence before Submitting Applications
- Which Extracurricular Activities Get You Into Law School?
- Add-Ons and Extras: Supplements to Your Application
- Law School Letters of Rec
- The Quick Guide to Admissions Resumes, a free guide.
- The President Wrote My Letter of Recommendation!
- Interview Tip: Prepare Questions
- An Admissions Lesson from JFK
- Will Facebook Destroy Your Admissions Chances?
- Important Admissions Tip: BE YOURSELF!
- Master of Laws (L.L.M.) Programs: Are They Right for You?
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Chance of Getting into Law School as a College Junior
- Why Use an Admissions Consultant?
- 7 Tips to Get Off the Law School Waitlist
- So You Didn’t Get Into Law School…
Do you need help constructing a strong application – one in which you paint a confident, competent, and well-rounded portrait for top law school adcom readers? Put our consultants to work when you choose from Accepted's law school admissions consulting and editing services today!