Your resume is usually the first item that admissions readers look at when reviewing an application. It provides them with a snapshot of your experience and achievements – a quick first impression that you want to make sure is at the top of your game. The following resources will help you build an admissions resume that presents you at your very best for an unforgettable first impression:
- The Quick Guide to Admissions Resumes, a free guide
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid In A Cover Letter
- 9 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Application Resume
- Six Tips For Better Resumes
- How to Write the Qualifications Summary for Your Resume
Create a winning admissions resume with the help of one of our pros! Check out our law school admissions resume services now!