Congratulations—you've been invited to interview at a top MBA program! Now what?
If you think that your hard work was over the moment you hit 'Submit,' then you're going to have to think again. Making a good impression on paper is only half the battle; now you're going to have to wow the adcoms in person (or at least over skype). And your MBA interview, whether for Harvard, Stanford or any top business school, is not something you're going to want to wing—your chances of acing your interview will increase dramatically if you put time and energy into preparing for the big day.
The following resources will help you prep for your business school interview by providing you with information on the steps you should take before your interview, questions you should ask during your interview, and appropriate interview follow-up etiquette.
Before the Big Day
- Perfect Answers to MBA Interview Questions, a free guide
- MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews, a free guide
- The 10 Commandments of MBA Interviews, a free webinar
- The Art Of Interviewing---Are You A “Can” Or A “Cannot”?
- Interview Tip: Prepare Questions
- Prepare for Interviews with Positive Imagery
- MBA Admissions: Preparing For The Interview
- 4 Ways to Prepare for Your MBA Interview
- 5 MBA Interview Prep Secrets
Interview and Post-Interview Advice
- How to Ace Your Team Based Interview [4 Tips for the Big Day]
- How to Ace Your Interview with an Adcom Member
- Tips for Your In-Person Interview with a Student or Alum
- MBA Interview Questions: Walk Me Through Your Resume
- 3 Day-Of Tips for a Successful MBA Interview
- 3 Tips for Your Team-Based Discussion
- 4 Tips For Team Interviews
- Selling Yourself Short: Modesty at Your Interview
- MBA Interview Questions: Why This MBA Program?
- MBA Interview Questions: What Questions Do You Have?
- Four Tips for the Wharton Interview
- 4 To-Do’s for After Your MBA Interview
Ace your business school interviews by preparing for the big day with an experienced admissions expert. Check out our catalog of MBA interview services to see which one-on-one interview package works best for you!
"Your editing job on Darden#1 was exceptional. It was exactly what I was seeking from this service!"