There are many factors that contribute to choosing the best MBA program for you, including career resources, curriculum, location, and fit (among many others). The resources below will guide you through the research stage of the MBA admissions process. The first section offers advice on how to determine which MBA programs are best for you while the second section focuses on the importance of b-school visits.
Probing the MBA Programs
- Best MBA Programs: A Guide to Selecting the Right One, a free guide
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar
- Get Accepted to Wharton, a free webinar
- Get Accepted to Chicago Booth, a free webinar
- How to Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, a free webinar
- Too Old for an MBA? Check Out 3 Outstanding MBA and EMBA Alternatives, a podcast episode
- Business School Selectivity Index [Can I Get Into My Dream School?]
- 3 Ways to Determine Which B-Schools are a Good Fit for You
- 5 Tips to Assess Your MBA Profile
- How Important are MBA Rankings?
- The Economist 2016 Full-Time MBA Rankings
- The 5 Main MBA Options: The Pros and Cons of Each
- 4 Ways You Should NOT Use the MBA Rankings
- Top-10 MBA or Nothing: MBA Myth Busting
- 7 Ways to Distinguish Between Similar MBA Programs
- Narrowing Down Your B-School Options
- Tips for Applying to Part-time MBA Programs
- Interested in a Career in Hospitality?
- MBA Admissions Tip: How Many Schools?
- MBA Application Planning: Program Research Phase
- Should You Apply to a Safety School?
- MBA Fairs: Advancing Your MBA Ambitions, a special guide
- Top 6 Tips for Visiting Business Schools
- MBA School Visits: Start Off Right
You can't apply successfully unless you've chosen the right business schools to apply to. Our experienced admissions consultants can guide you through the probing stage of the admissions process to help you choose the best MBA programs for you. Browse our MBA admissions consulting services for more details.