There are many factors that contribute to choosing the best MBA program for you, including career resources, curriculum, location, and fit (among many others). The resources below will guide you through the research stage of the MBA admissions process. The first section offers advice on how to determine which MBA programs are best for you while the second section focuses on the importance of b-school visits.
Probing the MBA Programs
- MBA Rankings, a special guide
- Best MBA Programs: A Guide to Selecting the Right One, a special guide
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- Get Accepted to Wharton, a free webinar
- Get Accepted to Chicago Booth, a free webinar
- How to Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, a free webinar
- 3 Ways to Determine Which B-Schools are a Good Fit for You
- How Important are MBA Rankings?
- The 5 Main MBA Options: The Pros and Cons of Each
- 4 Ways You Should NOT Use the MBA Rankings
- Busting Two MBA Myths
- 7 Signposts to Differences Among MBA Programs
- Tips for Applying to Part-time MBA Programs
- Interested in a Career in Hospitality?
- MBA Admissions Tip: How Many Schools?
- MBA Application Planning: Program Research Phase
- Should You Apply to a Safety School?
- MBA Fairs: Advancing Your MBA Ambitions, a special guide
- Visiting Schools: Myths and Realities
- Make the Most of Your School Visits
- MBA School Visits: Start Off Right
You can't apply successfully unless you've chosen the right business schools to apply to. Our experienced admissions consultants can guide you through the probing stage of the admissions process to help you choose the best MBA programs for you. Browse our MBA admissions consulting services for more details.
"Thanks for all the help. It was great working with you and saved me a lot of time. Even though my writing skills are strong, there was no way I would have produced such quality essays in terms of style and content, without your strong input. I especially liked the way we worked together to shape my essays, showing strong initiative, work and leadership experience. I also think that with the high quality of the essays, my application to the Top US business schools stands a real chance now."