MBA Career Change Admissions Advice
Are you applying to business school as a career changer? Are you thinking about switching from, say, IT consulting to equities research? As a career changing applicant, you need to prove a) that your interest in pursuing a new field is genuine and realistic, and b) that you understand your chosen industry or function. Your explanation for switching careers must be logical, credible, and well-informed, not to mention interesting and compelling.
Your MBA goals essay will prove your greatest challenge. The following resources will help you explain how you plan to achieve your new career goals.
- Application Tips for Career Changers
- Why MBA, a special report.
- MBA In Sight: Focus on Management Consulting, a special report.
- MBA In Sight: Focus on Finance, a special report.
- Career Strengths of Different MBA Programs
- MBA: Catalyst for Career Change, an on-demand webinar.
- MBA Admissions: What is a Goal?
- MBA Tip: Accepted? Now What?
Applying to a top business school is hard enough—and that's before you throw your career changer status into the equation. Get the individualized assistance you need when you use Accepted.com's premier MBA application consulting and editing services. Our pros are trained to help you get the job done right!