Reapplicants have the distinct advantage of having applied to business school already and of (hopefully) learning from their mistakes. When constructing your business school applications for the second time, you need to know which schools are within your reach, as well as what works in an application and what can potentially doom an application. You want to ensure that this is the last time you apply to b-school.
The following resources provide you with the advice and information you need to reapply effectively, and to change those skinny envelopes into fat ones, those consoling rejection emails into joyous invitations to join the next class at your target MBA programs.
- MBA Reapplicants
- Create a Better Sequel: How to Reapply Right to Business School, an ebook.
- Take 2: How to Reapply Right to Business School, a webinar.
- MBA Reapplicant Chat with Maxx Duffy, a chat transcript.
- MBA Reapplicant Lessons: Why Not Me?
- MBA Reapplicant Tips and Resources
- MBA Reapplicant Feedback Sessions
- It’s Not Fair! How to Deal with Dings
- Should I Reapply? And Where?
- Rejected MBA's: Now What?
Last application didn’t make the cut? Don’t make the same mistakes again. Get experienced, constructive feedback with Accepted’s MBA application evaluation.