MBA applicants often spend so much time perfecting their essays, securing letters of recommendation, and filling out all the boxes of the actual application that they neglect their resume. That omission is a serious admissions no-no. Frequently the resume is the first application element an adcom member will read. It can determine whether the reader continues to read your application out of interest or obligation. Make sure your resume generates interest.
The resources listed below will help you construct a winning business school resume presenting the essential facts and figures in a clear, concise, and compelling fashion.
- The Quick Guide to Admissions Resumes, a free guide
- 4 MBA Resume Tips, a short video
- Six Tips For Better Resumes
- 6 Fatal Resume Flaws to Avoid
- Three Ways to Boost Your MBA Application
- Aligning Your Resume With Your Application Essays
- Admissions Resume: What to Include
- 9 Do’s And Don’ts For Your Application Resume
- 9 Tips for Better Resumes
- Resume Tips 101
- How to Write the Qualifications Summary for Your Resume
- Demonstrating Professional Growth in a Flat Organization
Don't push off your resume until the last minute; it's your primary tool for making a first impression, so you'll need to make sure you truly put forth your best work!
Do you want more advice on how to draft a powerful MBA application resume? Check out Accepted's professional MBA resume editing services and choose the one that will help you create an MBA resume that will prove to the adcoms that you're committed, motivated, and have a strong work ethic!
"You can't imagine how happy I am today! I got the "ACCEPTED!" letter from Wharton today!!!! And I would like to share this immense happiness with you, since you are part of this. And I extend the CONGRATULATIONS that I received from Wharton to you! (And to Accepted.com too, of course! -- Thanks Linda! I knew I was [making] the right investment from my first conversation by phone with Cindy. But now I can recommend your services to everybody with great credentials!)"