Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion (TBD)
Practice makes perfect. Before your critical Wharton interview, practice with the pros and get feedback on your participation so you can improve before the real deal. Gain the confidence that comes from having done it before. Present yourself with the polish that stems from a previous critique.
The Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion (TBD) provides:
- Wharton team interview simulation with 3-7 other Wharton applicants and 1-2 Accepted consultants acting as facilitators.
- A mock individual interview.
- Written feedback on the individual applicant’s performance during the team simulation and the individual mock interview.
- One consultation to discuss feedback on both the team and the individual interview.
In the comments box in the shopping cart, please indicate a few dates that work for you.
How this works:
- Within one business day or purchase, you will receive contact information for your consultant who will also be a facilitator at your team interview simulation. The consultant will schedule the team-based discussion directly with other applicants who purchase the Mock Team-based Interview.
- Send your consultant a copy of your Wharton application.
- If Accepted does not have enough participants at the time you want, you can choose to either A) Receive a refund, or B) Get two hours of interview coaching to prepare for the personal interview and the Wharton TBD.
- If you agree to the scheduled time of the mock team-based interview and do not show up, Accepted will not issue a refund of the fee paid for your Mock Team-Based Discussion.
- Tell your consultant when your actual interview is so that you can schedule your feedback and post-interview consultation in time for your real interview. You and your consultant will arrange a mutually convenient time for both.
- Prepare for the team simulation as if it were the real thing. Be ready to respond to the Wharton prompt.
- Log into the team simulation 15 minutes early. If possible use a hard-wired phone. Webcam is not required.
- If you do not receive your consultant's contact info within 24 hours of purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchase within 24 hours prior to your chosen date, you should have login info at least 1 hour before the start of the simulation. If you don’t have it by then, email email@example.com.
- We are happy to provide additional interview coaching beyond the scope of the Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion (TBD), but that supplemental coaching will incur additional charges. Ask your consultant for details.
We asked participants if they found the team session valuable, 100% said “Yes.”
We also asked what aspect of the mock team interview they found valuable and here is a sample of responses from different participants:
“The opportunity to practice discussing the interview topic with other skilled and motivated candidates. I believe after participating in one of these groups, the candidates are much more prepared for the real interview.”
“This exercise gave me the opportunity to practice with students who actually have received the interview invite as well. It gave me a clear picture of how the discussion would flow and identify areas I need to focus on to improve my performance in the actual interview. Thank you!”
“Living the experience of the group IV with other people invited to IV. Seeing my own weaknesses and other people's strengths.”
- International long distance telephone expenses are the participant's responsibility.
- Additional Accepted consultants may listen to the mock interview for training purposes.
- The session will be recorded for Accepted training purposes. It will not be publicly available or shared beyond Accepted’s staff.
- There is no confidentiality in a group exercise. This is a group exercise..
- Accepted is not responsible for internet issues or technical glitches. We strongly recommend that you participate using a hard-wired phone although access via your computer mic and speakers will be available.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.