2015 Quick Facts
Average GMAT: 733
Average GPA: 3.75
Acceptance Rate: 5%
2016 Application Deadlines: September 22, 2015; January 12, 2016; April 5, 2016
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- Stanford GSB 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Inside Stanford GSB
- A Talk with Stanford School of Medicine Grad "Tea with MD"
- Stanford GSB Alum Transforming Online Dating for the Ambitious
- Catching Up With Recent Stanford GSB Graduate Tim Eisenman
- Valentine’s Day, Economics, and Stanford GSB
- Entrepreneurship at Stanford GSB: Carlypso Drives Down the Startup Street
- MBA Interview with Stanford MSx Student Erik Moon
- Classmates, Surfing and a Few More Reasons to Love Stanford GSB
- The Stanford MSx Program for Experienced Leaders
- Tim Eisenmann: Stanford GSB Student, Blogger, and World Traveler
Stanford is the first top MBA program to announce its application deadlines for the 2016-17 application cycle. This year’s deadlines are essentially the same as last year’s. the decision...Read more
Would you like to know about future Stanford GSB events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
"I will be attending Stanford this fall. Your feedback was very helpful. Your changes definitely strengthened my essays. I really liked your directness when providing feedback. I also appreciated your ability to provide a quick turnaround to help me meet my deadlines. I highly recommend Accepted.com to anyone applying to business school."