Stanford Graduate School of Business
Average 2014 GMAT: 732
Average 2014 GPA: 3.74
2014 Acceptance Rate: 7.10%
2016 Application Deadlines: September 22, 2015; January 12, 2016; April 5, 2016
- Stanford GSB 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Inside Stanford GSB
Here’s the short story: Stanford Graduate School of Business Dean Garth Saloner, who has been serving as dean of the Stanford Graduate School of Business since 2009, will be leaving his post next...Read more
Would you like to know about future Stanford GSB events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers.
"I will be attending Stanford this fall. Your feedback was very helpful. Your changes definitely strengthened my essays. I really liked your directness when providing feedback. I also appreciated your ability to provide a quick turnaround to help me meet my deadlines. I highly recommend Accepted.com to anyone applying to business school."