Average GMAT: 715
Average GPA: 3.5
Acceptance Rate: 18%
2017 Application Deadlines: October 5, 2016 (Jan 2017 Entry); October 5, 2016 (Early Decision); January 4, 2017 (Merit Fellowship Consideration); April 12, 2017 (Regular Decision)
- How to Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, a free webinar.
- Columbia Business School 2017 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Columbia Executive MBA 2016-17 Essay Tips
- Columbia Entering Class Profile
- The Applicants That Stand Out At Columbia Business School
- What Does “At The Very Center of Business” Mean for CBS Applicants?
Inside Columbia Business School
- The MBA Menu at Columbia Business School
- The Admissions Team At The Very Center Of Business
- Experiences & Advice from Columbia MBA Student Kendall Miller
- Interview with Tom: CBS Current Student, SoFi Scholar, & Army Vet
There are more graduate degrees awarded in business annually than in any other field in the US. Dozens of new business schools are accredited every year. Finding the right program for you can be an...Read more
Want to know about future Columbia events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We'll send you announcements of Columbia events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
"Cyd, I just received word from Columbia and I was accepted! I definitely think your help made a difference. Thank you for everything!"