Average GMAT: 715
Average GPA: 3.5
Acceptance Rate: 18%
2017 Application Deadlines: October 5, 2016 (Jan 2017 Entry); October 5, 2016 (Early Decision); January 4, 2017 (Merit Fellowship Consideration); April 12, 2017 (Regular Decision)
- How to Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, a free webinar.
- Columbia Business School 2017 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Columbia Executive MBA 2016 Essay Tips
- Columbia Entering Class Profile
- The Applicants That Stand Out At Columbia Business School
Inside Columbia Business School
- The Admissions Team At The Very Center Of Business
- Experiences & Advice from Columbia MBA Student Kendall Miller
- Interview with Tom: CBS Current Student, SoFi Scholar, & Army Vet
This interview is the latest in an Accepted blog series featuring interviews with MBA students, offering readers a behind-the-scenes look at top MBA programs. And now for a chat with Sonie...Read more
Want to know about future Columbia events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We'll send you announcements of Columbia events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
"Cyd, I just received word from Columbia and I was accepted! I definitely think your help made a difference. Thank you for everything!"