Average GMAT: 720
Average GPA: 3.5
Acceptance Rate: 14%
2018 Application Deadlines: October 4, 2017; January 5, 2018 (Merit Fellowship Deadline); April 11, 2018 (Final Deadline)
- How to Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, a free webinar.
- Columbia Business School MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Columbia Executive MBA 2016-17 Essay Tips
- Columbia Entering Class Profile
- The Applicants That Stand Out At Columbia Business School
- What Does “At The Very Center of Business” Mean for CBS Applicants?
Inside Columbia Business School
- Will Your Graduate Education Pay?, a podcast episode
- The MBA Menu at Columbia Business School
- The Admissions Team At The Very Center Of Business
- Experiences & Advice from Columbia MBA Student Kendall Miller
- Interview with Tom: CBS Current Student, SoFi Scholar, & Army Vet
Columbia slightly changed its first short answer question and materially changed all its essay questions. CBS also re-instituted word limits as opposed to the somewhat flexible ranges it...Read more
U.S. News & World Report surveyed all 471 MBA programs accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International in fall 2016 and early 2017. Of these, 377...Read more
Want to know about future Columbia events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We'll send you announcements of Columbia events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
"Cyd, I just received word from Columbia and I was accepted! I definitely think your help made a difference. Thank you for everything!"