Average GMAT: 724
Average GPA: 3.6
Acceptance Rate: 20.6%
2017 Application Deadlines: September 21, 2016; January 4, 2017; April 5, 2017
- Want a Kellogg MBA?
- Catching Up with Vandana About Kellogg, Apple & International Applicant Tips
- Putting Learning Above All: A Talk with Rohan from Kellogg
- A Hollywood Pro Finds her Niche at Kellogg
- MBA/MMM Kellogg Interview with Shriansh: Explaining What Makes Kellogg, Kellogg
- MBA/MMM Interview with Kellogg Student: Using Empathy to Succeed
- Insights of a Tennis Player Turned Kellogg MBA
- Kellogg MBA Student Blogger Interview: Abhishek’s Journey
There are more graduate degrees awarded in business annually than in any other field in the US. Dozens of new business schools are accredited every year. Finding the right program for you can be an...Read more
Want to know about future Northwestern Kellogg events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We'll send you announcements of Northwestern Kellogg events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
"Hi Jennifer, I've been accepted by Kellogg:) Thank you so much for your great support and help with my application!"