Average GMAT: 706
Average GPA: 3.53
2013 Acceptance Rate: 27.8%
2016 Application Deadlines: October 8, 2015; January 8, 2016; April 8, 2016
Inside UVA Darden
- Applying To B-School, Attending Darden, Founding 10Thoughts
- Have an Open Mind, Learn Skills, Build Relationships: Darden MBA Interview
- Darden MBA Student Interview with Caroline Kalinoski
- UVA Darden Current Student Interview
- 2012 UVA Darden MBA Q&A with Sara Neher
B-school’s not cheap. We all know that. And we all know that staying in-state and attending a public university close to home can save you money…but how much? Should you choose your MBA program based...Read more
Want to know about future UVA Darden events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We'll send you announcements of UVA Darden events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
I just received the great news that I have been awarded a [significant] scholarship. I don't think it would have been possible without your edits (Judy) and interview prep by you: Natalie.
You two have been the best support system that I could have asked for in this process which is often full of ups and downs. Thank you so much for being there.
--Accepted to Darden