Your AMCAS application represents who you are to the adcom, which is why it is critical that you write clear, vibrant, and compelling AMCAS essays and present your most impressive self throughout the application.
The following resources will help you highlight your strengths, convey your skills, and convince the admissions readers that you are a person worthy of a seat in the next top medical school class:
- Create a Winning AMCAS Application, a free webinar
- The 5-Step Guide to Successful Medical School Personal Statements, a free webinar
- Ace the AMCAS Essay, a free guide
- Navigating the Med School Maze, a free guide
- 10 Do's and Don'ts for Your Medical School Personal Statement
- What Should You Include in Your AMCAS Essay
- Meaningful Experiences For Medical School Applicants
- Med Applicants: Be Strategic with Your Activities
- Can You Submit Your AMCAS Application Before Taking the MCAT?
- 4 Things To Do Before Submitting Your AMCAS Application
Do you need more in-depth, personalized advice for your medical school application essays? Choose from Accepted's AMCAS application advising and editing packages to work individually with an experienced consultant and admissions expert!
"I just wanted to let you know that I was accepted at the Indiana University School of Medicine this week. I plan on attending medical school there next fall. Thank you for helping me with my personal statement. Your advice was invaluable. Thank you again."