The AMCAS Application
It's time to sit down and tackle those AMCAS essays. To some degree, what you write about will represent who you are to the adcoms, which is why it's critical that you put your best foot forward in your medical school application essays.
The following resources will help you create clear, vibrant, and compelling AMCAS essays that highlight your strengths, convey your skills, and convince the admissions readers that you are a person worthy of a seat in the next top medical school class. The writing techniques discussed in these resources are tried and true—follow these professional tips to create an AMCAS essay that will quickly secure your spot at the top of the admissions committee's pile.
- Ace the AMCAS Essay, a special report.
- AMCAS Essays for Acceptance, an on-demand webinar.
- Writing for Your Medical School Application, an on-demand webinar.
- Create a Winning AMCAS Application, an on-demand webinar.
- Navigating the Med School Maze, a special report.
- Meaningful Experiences For Medical School Applicants
- 3 Steps to Starting Your Medical School Personal Statement
- Ten Do's and Don'ts for Your Medical School Personal Statement
- 4 Things To Do Before Submitting Your AMCAS Application
Do you need more in-depth, personalized advice for your medical school application essays? Choose from Accepted's AMCAS application advising and editing packages to work individually with an experienced editor and admissions expert!