You want to apply to medical programs that will support your goals – ones that will challenge you to work hard and become the best medical professional that you can be. School culture, location, and teaching philosophy will all need to be considered, as well as the competitiveness of your admissions profile. Applying to the wrong programs will be a waste of time and money. Jump right into this important research phase of the application process with the following resources:
- Medical School Selectivity Index [Can I Get Into My Dream School?]
- MedHounD Hunts The Right Med School for You, a podcast episode
- How to Interpret Medical School Rankings
- How To Research Medical Schools
- 5 Questions to Help You Decide Where to Apply to Med School
- How Many Medical Schools Should You Apply To?
- Choosing the Best Medical Schools for YOU
- How Your Academic Statistics Should Influence Your School Choices
- Numbers Aren’t Everything When You Choose Your Med Schools
- Why Mission Statements Are Important
- 5 Tips for Researching Medical Schools
- How to Use Residency Placement Data to Plan Ahead
- A Med Student's Perspective on Selecting Schools
- Should You Apply to a Safety School?
- The Medical School Experience: Medical School Student Interviews
We can help you assess your admissions profile, choose the best medical programs for YOU, and then develop an application strategy that will help you get accepted. Begin your journey towards a career in medicine with our one-on-one admissions consulting services.