Is your MCAT score or GPA not as high as you'd like it to be? That doesn't mean you're doomed to med school rejection. It does mean you have choices and options. Let’s explore them.
- How to Get into Medical School with Low Stats, a free webinar
- Applying to Med School with Low Stats: What You Need to Know, a free guide
- Overcoming The Odds: A Story Of Med School Inspiration, a podcast episode
- 5 A's for Your Low GPA, a podcast episode
- GPA Issues when Applying to Med School: What To Do With A “W”
- Applying to Medical School with a Low Science GPA
- Study Skills: How to Improve your GPA to Become a More Competitive Med School Applicant
- Boost YOUR GPA for Med School Acceptance
- Improve Your MCAT Score for Medical School Acceptance
- How to Address a Low MCAT Score
- Should I Retake the MCAT?
- Applying with a Low MCAT Score, Part 1
- Applying with a Low MCAT Score, Part 2
- 6 Tips for Talking About Your Weaknesses
Our advisors can help you assess your competitiveness and develop a strong med school admissions strategy, despite your low stats. Turn to the pros and check out our medical school consulting & editing services.