MBA Application Packages
If you are early in the MBA admissions process, want soup-to-nuts assistance on your applications, and like to buy at discounted rates, then Accepted’s MBA Application Packages are perfect for you. Each MBA Application Package includes:
- Evaluation of business school choices. We help you choose your target schools. If you already have chosen your schools, we’ll evaluate your choices.
- MBA essay strategy. We discuss each application with you and guide you so that each essay adds value to your application.
- Editing of all your MBA essays. We review your essays and correct them for word usage, style, grammar, and punctuation.
- Letters of recommendation. We advise on recommender choice and critique the recommendations, if available.
- MBA interview preparation. We provide a mock interview for any schools where you are invited to interview (does not include case interviews).
- Application resume. We critique and edit one resume or CV.
- MBA waitlist. If you are waitlisted, we advise you on waitlist strategy and edit any correspondence from you, if necessary.
- Decision counseling. In the event of multiple acceptances at these schools, we guide you once again.
Our MBA Application Packages enable you to afford the help you need – creating one or many applications – with no clock ticking, while working consistently with one consultant. With multiple packages, you build on work you’ve done in earlier applications and the inevitable improvement in your writing to save money, potentially thousands of dollars.
Package3 schools $6,200 + -
Get answers and guidance. LEARN MORE.
If you wish to purchase a package for seven or more programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-815-9553 and tell us what you need. We’ll be happy to price it for you.
To purchase additional MBA application packages later
Don’t need comprehensive help? Explore our other MBA admissions services:
- Advising on financial aid or the essays associated with financial aid applications is not included.
- MBA Application packages must all be used in one application year. Use of MBA Application packages in years after the application cycle of purchase will incur additional charges.
- The letter of recommendation critique provides a broad review of the letter's content. The package does not include editing of the letters. Letter of recommendation editing will incur additional charges and is only available if we can communicate with your recommenders.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing. Our rush rates provide one-business-day turnaround for each submission.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.