Mock MBA Interview Package - New Clients
Of course!!! And Accepted.com's staff is prepared to help you with a mock interview. Your interview coach will first review your application essays, transcript and resume. Then at a mutually convenient time, she will conduct a telephone interview with you designed to prepare you for the typical interview at that particular school. After the 20-30 minute interview, your editor will provide feedback, usually over the phone, so that you can easily ask questions and discuss ways to improve your interview performance during the real thing.
How effective are Accepted.com's Interview Coaching Services? Here is feedback from our clients:
"The mock interviews conducted by Accepted.com are very helpful and simulate the actual interview very closely and effectively. After taking the mock interview and getting the feedback, one feels confident about doing a good job on the actual interview… the editor was very frank with his comments and provided a very good feedback, which helped me preparing in a much better way for the actual interview. In fact we covered about 80% of the questions that were eventually asked in the interview."
"…the interview was excellent!!! He ended up asking me many questions you asked me yesterday, and I was very confident and comfortable! Thank you so much! I would not perform so wonderfully without your guidance!!!"
Prepare for your interview with Accepted.com's Mock Interview Service.
- New clients are clients who have not worked on their essays for the school in question with an Accepted.com editor.
- The mock interview package is for non-case interviews. Case interview prep is available on an hourly fee basis as described at MBA Interview Coaching.
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• Mock MBA Interview Package - Existing Clients|
|• MBA Interview Coaching|
|• MBA Essay Review & Editing|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing. Our rush rates provide one-business-day turnaround for each submission.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.