Hourly MBA Resume Editing
For those of you who have already written your résumé, are confident of your writing abilities, and want to save some money, Accepted.com’s Review and Editing has the following advantages:
- One-on-one service from a seasoned professional editor.
- Prompt two-business-day turnaround.
- You pay for what you need.
Here’s how Review and Editing’s two-step approach works:
- Review — After you write your résumé, you send it to your editor who reads it and critiques it on a "macro" level. Looking for maximum impact, he asks the following questions: Have you emphasized achievement as opposed to merely describing responsibility? Are there holes in your résumé? Is the formatting clean? Is your résumé impressive? He then provides you with feedback and recommends ways to improve it. You revise the résumé and send it back.
- Polish — This time, although he checks the macro level, your editor focuses on the micro, the nitty-gritty details of writing: grammar, spelling, word usage, succinctness, etc. After completing his editing, he sends you the edited version of your résumé.
Well, are you going to call Joe to edit your MBA résumé? No way! Go to the Accepted.com professionals to make your MBA résumé or job history shine.
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• MBA Resume Package|
|• MBA Essay Review & Editing|
|• MBA Letter of Recommendation: Consulting & Editing|
|• MBA Wait List Letter: Review & Editing|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing. Our rush rates provide one-business-day turnaround for each submission.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.