Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion (TBD)
Practice makes perfect. Before your critical Wharton interview, practice with the pros and get feedback on your participation so you can improve before the real deal. Gain the confidence that comes from having done it before. Present yourself with the polish that stems from a previous critique.
The Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion (TBD) provides:
- Wharton team interview simulation with 3-7 other Wharton applicants and two Accepted consultants acting as facilitators.
- A mock individual interview.
- Written feedback on the individual applicant’s performance during the team simulation and the individual mock interview.
- One consultation to discuss feedback on both the team and the individual interview.
|Monday, Nov. 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM PT||SOLD OUT|
|Monday, Nov. 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM PT||SOLD OUT|
How this works:
- Within one business day, you will receive contact information for your consultant who will also be a facilitator at your team interview simulation.
- Send your consultant a copy of your Wharton application.
- Indicate if you will be available for your individual mock interview after the team simulation and, and if not, provide other possible times for your individual mock interview.
- Tell your consultant when your actual interview is so that you can schedule your mock interview, written feedback, and post-interview consultation in time for your real interview. You and your consultant will arrange a mutually convenient time for the mock interview and the post-interview consultation.
- Prepare for the team simulation as if it were the real thing. Be ready to respond to any of the three Wharton prompts.
- Log into the team simulation 15 minutes early. If possible use a hard-wired phone. Webcam is not required.
- If you do not receive login info within 24 hours of purchase, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchase within 24 hours prior to your chosen date, you should have login info at least 1 hour before the start of the simulation. If you don’t have it by then, email email@example.com.
- We are happy to provide additional interview coaching beyond the scope of the Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion (TBD), but that supplemental coaching will incur additional charges. Ask your consultant for details.
We asked participants if they found the team session valuable, 100% said “Yes.”
We also asked what aspect of the mock team interview they found valuable and here is a sample of responses from different participants:
“The opportunity to practice discussing the interview topic with other skilled and motivated candidates. I believe after participating in one of these groups, the candidates are much more prepared for the real interview.”
“This exercise gave me the opportunity to practice with students who actually have received the interview invite as well. It gave me a clear picture of how the discussion would flow and identify areas I need to focus on to improve my performance in the actual interview. Thank you!”
“Living the experience of the group IV with other people invited to IV. Seeing my own weaknesses and other people's strengths.”
- International long distance telephone expenses are the participant's responsibility.
- Additional Accepted.com consultants may listen to the mock interview for training purposes.
- The session will be recorded for Accepted.com training purposes. It will not be publicly available or shared beyond Accepted’s staff.
- There is no confidentiality in a group exercise. This is a group exercise.
- If the time slot you choose is full or if there is not enough demand for that session, you will either be offered the option of a different time or you will be refunded your purchase. If you have a second choice for the team presentation, please indicate it in the comments box.
- Accepted is not responsible for internet issues or technical glitches. We strongly recommend that you participate using a hard-wired phone although access via your computer mic and speakers will be available.
|You May Also Be Interested In:|
|• MBA Interview Coaching|
|• Mock MBA Interview Package - New Clients|
Don’t see what you need? Check out our full line of MBA Services.
If you’re not sure which service is best for you, please send us a Service Request or call 1-310-815-9553. An Accepted.com representative will contact you ASAP to discuss your options and help you make the decision that is best for you.
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- Services are subject to availability.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing.
If you have other questions, please see our Frequently Asked Questions section.