Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 727
Average 2013 GPA: 3.7
2013 Acceptance Rate: 11.3%
2014 Class Profile
2015 Application Deadlines: September 9, 2014; January 5, 2015; April 6, 2015
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
Q&A / Interviews
|2/25/2015||An HBS Entrepreneur Promoting Career Flexibility|
|2/15/2015||An HBS Reapplicant’s Success Story|
|12/18/2014||Life as an HBS MBA Student|
|6/6/2014||Breaking Some HBS Stereotypes: An Interview with Ben Faw|
|4/10/2014||MBAs Across America: Entrepreneurs with a Heart|
|2/24/2014||From Psychology to the Media Industry, Strat and Harvard B-School|
|9/22/2013||Harvard Business School Student Interview with Keima Ueno|
|4/13/2013||MBAs Across America: The Coolest HBS Internship|
|7/20/2012||Harvard Business School Recent Graduate Interview|
Get a Head Start on Your 2016 MBA Applications
In Get Accepted in 2016: 7 Steps to a Strong MBA Application, you’ll learn:
- The 7 steps to pre-application success.
- How to clarify your post-MBA goals.
- How to evaluate your qualifications.
- How to plan for your MBA essays, before you even see them.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot now!
Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
For more information, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.
An HBS Entrepreneur Promoting Career Flexibility
Check out our interview with HBS alum and entrepreneur Allison O'Kelly exploring the Flex Movement, the value of b-school for entrepreneurs, HBS, and more.Read More
An HBS Reapplicant’s Success Story
This interview is the latest in an Accepted.com blog series featuring interviews with current MBA students, offering readers a behind-the-scenes look at top MBA programs. And now for a chat with Prerit Jain, a future MBA student at Harvard Business School. Accepted: We’d like to get to know you! Where are you from? Where and what did you study […]Read More