Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 727
Average 2013 GPA: 3.7
2013 Acceptance Rate: 11.3%
2014 Class Profile
2015 Application Deadlines: September 9, 2014; January 5, 2015; April 6, 2015
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
Q&A / Interviews
Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Q&A
Discover the benefits of attending India’s top-ranked business school, the Indian School of Business (ISB), when you attend our upcoming admissions Q&A on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM GMT / 10:30 PM IST with Mr. Rupesh Bisht, Associate Director – Admissions & Financial Aid at ISB.
In addition to answering your questions, Mr. Bisht will discuss various topics including:
- The admissions process and application requirements.
- ISB’s advanced curriculum and goals.
- Financing and scholarship options.
- Career opportunities for ISB students.
Register now to reserve your spot for the ISB MBA Admissions Q&A.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.