Consultants, Here's a Guide Written Specifically for You!
The Consultant's Guide to MBA Admission, an instantly downloadable ebook, guides you through the b-school application process by detailing the complete admissions journey of Scott, a hypothetical consultant applicant, with his Accepted.com admissions advisor.
In the updated edition of The Consultant's Guide to MBA Admission, you will learn:
- How to use your background as a consultant to your advantage.
- How to distinguish yourself in the crowded, competitive consultant field.
- How to target programs that value your consultant background and can help you reach your goals.
- How to develop a unique approach that highlights your strengths and minimizes your weaknesses.
Plus, you will receive sample essays, letters of recommendation, and a resume tailored for the Harvard Business School 2012 application, with a window into the process by which each was constructed.
About the Authors: Linda has advised literally thousands of successful MBA applicants over the last decade, often from the initial school selection and strategy conceptualization all the way to finalizing the last period of the last essay. Cindy is a senior editor at Accepted who has been helping applicants refine their career goals, articulate their ambitions, and write polished essays and resumes for more than ten years. Linda and Cindy have seen what works and what doesn't.
* Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase, and you will receive a 100% refund. No questions asked.
What are you going to get out of this ebook?
- A succinct, 59-page guide to successful MBA admissions strategies directed at applicants coming from the crowded consultant sector.
- MBA application insights from professionals with vast MBA admissions experience.
- Nuts-and-bolts suggestions for your MBA application effort.
- Convenience - The ebook is instantly downloadable. There’s no shipping or waiting.
- Security and peace of mind that come from having professional guidance.
And in addition to all this advice, The Guide contains:
- A complete set of sample essays for the 2012 Harvard application.
- A dynamite letter of recommendation.
- An impressive MBA application resume.
- A sample profile evaluation of our hypothetical consultant applicant.
- 29 succinct tips that could show you the way to the fat envelope.
You can purchase The Consultant's Guide to MBA Admission for only $34.97. Just click on the “Add to Cart” button below and you will be taken to our simple, convenient order form. Fill it out to receive The Consultant's Guide to MBA Admission within minutes.
If you have any questions, please call 310-815-9553 from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time or submit an inquiry.