Techies, Here's a Guide Written Specifically for You!
In The Techie's Guide to MBA Admissions, you will learn:
- How to use your technical background to your advantage.
- How to distinguish yourself in the intensely competitive IT cohort of MBA applicants.
- How to target programs that value your technical background and can help you reach your goals.
- How to highlight the business and leadership aspects of your experience.
And much more!
In The Techie's Guide to MBA Admissions, Linda Abraham and Jennifer Bloom offer professional tips on how techies should construct an application strategy, tackle the essays, choose recommenders, and prepare for interviews, all the while demonstrating their individuality and ability to contribute, despite their less-than-unique sector.
How do they know? Linda has advised literally thousands of successful MBA applicants over the last decade and a half, often from the initial school selection and strategy conceptualization all the way to finalizing the last period of the last essay. Jennifer is a senior editor at Accepted who has been helping applicants refine their career goals, articulate their ambitions, and write polished essays and resumes for more than ten years. Linda and Jennifer have seen what works and what doesn't.
* Guarantee: If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply request a refund within 60 days of purchase, and you will receive a 100% refund. No questions asked.
What are you going to get out of this ebook?
- A succinct, 56-tip guide, to successful MBA admissions strategies directed at applicants coming from the crowded IT sector.
- MBA application insights from a professional with vast admissions experience.
- Nuts-and-bolts suggestions for your MBA application effort.
- Convenience - The ebook is instantly downloadable. There’s no shipping or waiting.
- Security and peace of mind that come from having professional guidance.
If you have any questions, please call 310-815-9553 from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Pacific Time or submit an inquiry.