Are you preparing to apply for a Ph.D?
We’d like to help you by offering the following free resources – special reports, podcasts, and articles – that will guide you through the long, and often challenging, PhD admissions process. From choosing the right program, to developing an effective application strategy, to strengthening your candidacy, to securing letters of recommendation – the resources below will help you get it done…and get it done right!
- Plotting Your Way to a PhD: 8 Topics in PhD Admissions, a free guide
- Choosing the Best PhD Program, a free guide
- “PhD: Don’t Go” Controversy
- PhD Applicants: Strengthening Your Candidacy
- Choosing the Right PhD Program
- Insider Tips on Applying to Psy.D Programs
- PhD Applicants: What Are Your Goals?
- Are You a Competitive PhD Applicant?
- More Criteria to Consider When Selecting a PhD Program
- How to Write about Your Research Interests
- Minimizing Technical Jargon in Your SOP
- Grad School Applicants: Think About Funding NOW
- Obtaining Graduate Assistantships
- Deciding Who Should Write Your Letters of Recommendation
- 10 PhD Interview Tips
- PhD Waitlist — Is There Anything You Can Do?
- Choosing Among Multiple Grad School Offers
- Reapplying to PhD Programs
- Plan B for PhD Applicants
- Non-Academic Careers for PhDs: A Talk with Dr. Paula Chambers
- Is a PhD a Good Idea: Dr. Karen Kelsky
- The Grad School Application Kisses of Death: Dr. Drew Appleby
Get the assistance you need to create an effective PhD admissions strategy when you use Accepted's PhD admissions consulting services. We look forward to helping you cross the PhD finish line!