When you purchase the
The Comprehensive PhD Package provides:
Brainstorming session for one personal statement or statement of purpose
Outline and editing of one statement of purpose
Outlining and editing of one research proposal
We help you outline one research proposal of up to 1500 words.
Letters of recommendation guidance
Polishing your CV
Your consultant edits your CV or helps you transform your professional resume into an academic CV.
We provide a mock interview for all schools where you have an interview and for which you purchased an application package.
Final review of the material you've worked on with your consultant.
If you are waitlisted, we advise you on waitlist strategy and edit any waitlist correspondence from you.
Create Your Custom Package
Notes About The Package:
- The PhD package does not include assistance with a writing sample. If you need assistance selecting or editing a writing sample, please contact us for an estimate.
- Please purchase PhD Application Packages in the application cycle in which you will apply. You will incur additional charges if you use PhD Application packages after the application cycle of purchase.
- Advising on financial aid or the essays associated with financial aid applications is not included and will incur additional charges.
- The letter of recommendation critique provides a broad review of the letter's content. The package does not include editing of the letters. Letter of recommendation editing will incur additional charges and is only available if we can communicate with your recommenders.
- We are happy to provide interview prep for schools not included in your application package, but that prep is not included and will incur additional charges.
- The interview prep does not include case interviews or technical preparation for your field.
- The cost of additional school packages is higher when purchased at a later date.