You have questions about admissions:
- Selecting schools: Where should you apply? What are your chances at top schools?
- Understanding your admissions profile: How can you make the most of your achievements and distinctive background?
- Overcoming weaknesses: How can you overcome negatives in your profile? How can you distinguish yourself from the competition?
- Long-term planning/positioning: Is graduate school the right decision for you? What other programs should you consider?
- Applying for scholarships: Do you need help finding and applying to scholarship programs that will fund your academic dreams?
Accepted’s staff collectively has over fifty years of admissions experience, and we are more than happy to share that with you. To start, you'll submit a resume and academic information, and then we'll match you with one of our consultants. You'll discuss your personal background, goals, options, extracurricular activities, community service, and concerns and weaknesses with your consultant who will guide your approach to the application process.
You can use the time you purchase for any hourly Accepted service including interview coaching and resume editing.
Choose How Many Hours You Want to Start:
Our regular rates provide prompt two-business-day turnaround.
Need It Sooner?
Our rush rates provide maximum one-business-day turnaround.