Your graduate school resume needs to present your most impressive work experience, skills, and achievements. It is often the grad resume that's reviewed first of all the application elements, so it's important that you write a grad school resume that offers the adcom the best introduction to your greatest hits.
The following resources will teach you how to create a grad school resume that will make a lasting first impression on the adcom readers:
- The Quick Guide to Admissions Resumes, a free guide
- One Size Does NOT Fit All – Resume Writing Tips
- 8 Tips for Better Admissions Resumes
- Admissions Resumes: Putting it All Together
- Everything Graduate Applicants Need to Know About the Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- How to Write the Qualifications Summary for Your Resume
- Admissions Resume: What to Include
- 18 Do's and Don'ts for Your Application Resume
- Optimize Your Graduate School Application: Grades, Scores, Essays, Resume, Activity History, and More, a podcast episode
Learn how to write a grad school resume that rocks when you work one-on-one with an Accepted grad school admissions pro. Browse our graduate resume services now!