Get ready…get set…apply! If only it were that simple, right? Applying to business school, whether Harvard, Stanford, Booth or another top MBA program, can be compared to running a marathon—with months of training, followed by an intense and challenging run, culminating in supreme satisfaction.
Use the expert advice provided below to create a winning application strategy, from beginning to end. See you at the finish line!
- Navigating the MBA Maze, a free guide
- MBA Admissions A-Z: 26 Great Tips, a free guide
- Things to Consider when Choosing an MBA Admissions Consultant, a free guide
- 5 Ways to Make B-Schools LOVE You, a free webinar
- Video Tips: MBA Application Advice from Linda Abraham
- The Waiting Game: What MBA Applicants Should Do After Hitting SUBMIT
- 5 Ways to Create, Clean Up, and Optimize Your Online Presence before Submitting Applications
- Leadership in Admissions, a free guide
- MBA Reality Check: Evaluate Your Profile for Acceptance, a free webinar
- Three Ways to Boost Your MBA Application
- How to Show Growth in Your MBA Application
- 3 Tips for Showing Strengths in Your Application Essays
- How MBA Adcoms Evaluate Your GPA
- Can You Get Accepted After Doing Something Stupid?
"Thanks for the edits so far. I'm really, really amazed with what you did with Essay 2. It looks like one of my strongest essays now, and I started with the expectation that it would turn out as the worst!"