Congratulations—you've been invited to interview at a top MBA program! Now what?
If you think that your hard work was over the moment you hit 'Submit,' then you're going to have to think again. Making a good impression on paper is only half the battle; now you're going to have to wow the adcoms in person (or at least over skype). And your MBA interview, whether for Harvard, Stanford or any top business school, is not something you're going to want to wing—your chances of acing your interview will increase dramatically if you put time and energy into preparing for the big day.
The following resources will help you prep for your business school interview by providing you with information on the steps you should take before your interview, questions you should ask during your interview, and appropriate interview follow-up etiquette.
Before the Big Day
- Perfect Answers to MBA Interview Questions, a free guide
- MBA Interview Prep: How to Ace Your Interviews, a free guide
- Do I Really Need a Mock Admissions Interview?, a short video
- 5 Steps to Follow After You Receive Your MBA Interview Invite
- Would You Benefit From a Mock Wharton Team-Based Discussion?
- The Art Of Interviewing---Are You A “Can” Or A “Cannot”?
- Ask Away at Your Admissions Interview
- Prepare for Interviews with Positive Imagery
- 3 Tips for a Successful MBA Interview
- 3 Keys to Successful Interview Preparation
- 6 Steps to Better Self Knowledge & a Successful MBA Interview
Interview and Post-Interview Advice
- MBA Admissions Interview: Walk Me Through Your Resume, a short video
- How to Ace Your Team Based Interview [4 Tips for the Big Day]
- The Morphing and Multiplying MBA Interview
- What to Expect at Your In-Person MBA Interview with an Adcom Member
- Ace Your In-Person Business School Interview with a Student or Alumnus
- MBA Interview Formats: Team-Based Discussion Interviews
- MBA Interview Formats: Phone and Skype MBA Interviews
- MBA Interview Formats: Video Essays
- How to Practice for a Video Interview or Essay
- 3 Day-Of Tips for a Successful MBA Interview
- Everything You Need to Know About Preparing for Your MBA Interview
- 6 Tips for Talking About Your Weaknesses
- 3 Tips for Your Team-Based Discussion
- 4 Tips For Team Interviews
- Selling Yourself Short: Modesty at Your Interview
- MBA Interview Questions: Walk Me Through Your Resume
- MBA Interview Questions: Why This MBA Program?
- MBA Interview Questions: What Questions Do You Have?
- MBA Interview Questions: Tell Me About Your Weaknesses
- MBA Interview Questions: Why Do You Need an MBA?
- The Columbia MBA Interview – A Fresh Lens
- Four Tips for the Wharton Interview
- An Interview About Interviewing at HBS: An Accepted Student Speaks
- 7 Tips for Writing Harvard Business School’s Post-Interview Reflection
- 4 To-Do’s for After Your MBA Interview
- 7 Tips for Writing a Memorable Thank You Email
Ace your business school interviews by preparing for the big day with an experienced admissions expert. Check out our catalog of MBA interview services to see which one-on-one interview package works best for you!
Our clients gain acceptance to...
MIT, Kellogg, HAAS, Tuck, Columbia, NYU and many other business schools.