You've done all your brainstorming, constructed detailed outlines, and written your MBA essay drafts. You know your message is strong, but you also know that your actual writing could use some polishing—some serious editing of grammar and style—before you call it a done deal.
The following resources will provide you with expert writing and editing tips that will help you convince the adcoms that you are an intelligent, motivated, and goals-oriented MBA candidate, as well as an impressive writer and wordsmith.
- Video Tips: Essay Writing Advice from Linda Abraham
- MBA Admissions A-Z: 26 Great Tips, a free guide
- From Example To Exemplary, a free guide
- Top MBA Essay Questions: How to Answer Them Right!, a free guide
- MBA Applicants: Make Your Work Experience Work For You, a free guide
- Maximize Your MBA Application: 5 Tips for Succinct Essays, a free guide
- Things to Consider when Choosing an MBA Admissions Consultant, a free guide
- Three MBA Application Poisons and Their Antidotes, a short video
- Resourceful Essay Recycling
- Generic-itis Prevention [Warning: If Untreated, Can Cause Rejection]
- How to Get Started on Your Personal Statement with One Easy Technique
- What 3 Essential Ingredients Must You Include in Your Statement of Purpose?
- Personal Statement Tip: Less is More
- Application Essay Tip: The Devil is in the Details
- 5 Elements to Telling an Attention-Grabbing Story
- 4 More Elements to Telling an Attention-Grabbing Story
- Can I Use Humor In My Application Essays?
- The Miraculous 15-Minute ROUGH, ROUGH Draft
- 6 Tips for Getting Started on Your Application Essays
- First Drafts of Personal Statements: Let Yourself Go
- Writing A Lead That Pops
- Is Ten Days per Business School Application Enough?
- Where’s the Poetry? The Secret Ingredient in Your Graduate Application Essays
- MBA Sample Essays
Editing Your Essays
- 5 Fatal Flaws: Eliminate the 5 Most Common Flaws in Your MBA Application, a free guide
- 3 Hacks to Transform Your MBA Application, a free webinar
- Ten Tips for Better Writing
- Leverage Good Grammar to Write Essays that Flow
- Bring Your Personal Statement to Life With Vivid, Active Verbs
- Review Your Essays Like an Admissions Consultant: Use the Editing Funnel
- Writing Techniques From a Pro
- How to Stay Within Essay Word Limits by Reducing Verbal Verbosity
- How to Manage Word Limits and Deadlines
- 3 Tips for Highlighting Your Strengths in Your Application Essays
- 5-Step Checklist Before Submitting Your Applications
- The Waiting Game: What MBA Applicants Should Do After Hitting SUBMIT
Are you seeking more in-depth, individualized advice for your MBA application essays? Choose from Accepted's MBA essay editing services to work one-on-one with an experienced editor and admissions expert!