- Examine your profile and let you know what your prospects are, if that input is requested.
- Introduce you to the full range of options – not just the top-ranked schools.
- Encourage you to apply to the most appropriate schools for you.
When assisting applicants during the application process, we will:
- Insist that you write your own essays.
- Critique and edit material so that it presents you at your very best and reflects your voice, story, and work.
- Provide constructive, respectful criticism.
- Keep the application process and timeline in perspective.
When interacting with you and with schools, vendors, and other entities, we will do our best to say what we mean and do what we say.
"Good news. I have been accepted to Cornell! Thank you so much for your help along the way. Your feedback was always thorough, on-point, and very honest.
Thank you again - couldn't have done it without you."