Evaluation of school choices
Editing of all your essays
Letters of recommendation guidance
We advise on recommender choice and critique the recommendations, if available.
We provide a mock interview for all schools where you have an interview and for which you purchased an application package. (Does not include case interviews.)
We critique and edit one resume or CV.
Final review of the material you've worked on with your consultant.
If you are waitlisted, we advise you on waitlist strategy and edit any correspondence from you, if necessary.
In the event of multiple acceptances at these schools, we guide you once again.
Create Your Custom Package
Notes About The Package:
- We are happy to provide interview prep for schools not included in your application package, but that prep is not included and will incur additional charges.
- Advising on financial aid or the essays associated with financial aid applications is not included and will incur additional charges.
- Please purchase MBA Application Packages in the application cycle in which you will apply. You will incur additional charges if you use MBA Application packages after the application cycle of purchase.
- The letter of recommendation critique provides a broad review of the letter's content. The package does not include editing of the letters. Letter of recommendation editing will incur additional charges and is only available if we can communicate with your recommenders.
- If you request to change consultants or work with a second consultant, you will incur additional charges.
- The cost of additional school packages is higher when purchased at a later date.
- If you use one of your application packages for Wharton, Accepted's Mock TBD will be included in your purchase. If you then are invited to interview at Wharton and Accepted does not offer a mock TBD at a time that is convenient for you, Accepted will replace the Mock TBD Package with individual coaching for the TBD and a mock individual interview for the individual portion of Wharton's interview.