Work with Expert Admissions Consultant Jennifer Bloom
Are you struggling to put together your applications? Do you know what you want to say but not how to fit that into the constraints of the applications? Are you puzzled by what these admissions committees even want to know?
If you are on a tighter budget, but want to gain access to the insight of Jennifer Bloom, one of the industry’s top admissions consultants, then a Macro-Guidance Hour is the perfect solution.
Macro-Guidance Hour Overview
During a Macro-Guidance Hour, you can prioritize what is most important to you (which school, which essays). You can use the time to have Jennifer guide you through essay prompts, provide a structure for preparing your first drafts, or critique your draft(s) and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Are the examples you share appropriate?
- Is the content a good fit for the program?
- Is the writing clear?
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Jennifer is an admissions consultant at Accepted and a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW). She is an expert at guiding applicants in producing application materials that truly differentiate them from the rest of the driven applicant pool.
CLIENTS ACCEPTED AT
Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, Columbia, Chicago Booth and more.
"Jennifer, Thanks for your great advice, encouragement, brilliant editing style – Once again, I doubt I would have got accepted without you. P.S. Thanks again, you are a real legend."
- Accepted to HBS and Kellogg
"Jennifer made a HUGE contribution to my chances with Wharton -- through her professionalism, charismatic writing style, probing questions and extensive background knowledge of the schools and what they were looking for."
- Accepted to Wharton
"I'm accepted at Stanford GSB!! Thank you so much for your tremendoushelp in my application process! "
- Accepted to Stanford GSB
Notes about the Macro Guidance Hour
- This service provides two-business day turnaround.
- To make the most of your hour, prioritize what you want Jennifer to do in the Macro Guidance hour and ask her to do it first.
- If you would like to continue your engagement beyond the Macro Guidance Hour – for example, to improve your writing, trim your statement to within word limits, or tailor your essays to additional programs – you can purchase additional consulting and editing time when the hour is used up, but you are under no obligation to purchase additional time.
Boring but Important Stuff
- All rates are expressed and billed in U.S. dollars.
- There is a one-time, one hour minimum for hourly services, unless otherwise noted.
- International long distance telephone expenses are the client's responsibility.
- Services are subject to availability.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Our regular rates provide two-business-day turnaround for each round of editing. Our rush rates provide one-business-day turnaround for each submission.