Congratulations on taking the first step towards acceptance at your dream school! A consultant will be in touch with you shortly.
In the meantime, here are some of our favorite resources for you to explore. We know you'll find something you love:
When you choose to work with an Accepted consultant, you will receive the following advantages:
• The professional assistance of a seasoned admissions expert and wordsmith. Our consultants bring decades of writing, editing, and admissions experience to the table. They know what works and what doesn't work in an application.
• An advocate who will bring out your individuality. A cookie-cutter application may sound good, but it won't get your accepted to a top program. Our consultants will help draw out your unique story—a story that the admissions committee members will enjoy and remember.
• Admissions consulting services that fit your needs. Whether you're starting from scratch and seeking comprehensive admissions advice, or have a complete set of close-to-perfect drafts and just need a pair of objective, fresh eyes to critique your essays, our consultants will make sure that you get the job done, and well.
I am over the moon excited and can't believe it! Jamie has been such amazing guidance and support through the whole experience and made me feel confident throughout the process that I am deserving of applying and also of getting in!
Thank you for all your support and encouragement. --Accepted.com London Business School Executive MBA
Hi Linda, Hope all is well.
I am writing you this e-mail for two reasons:
1) To let you know that I got accepted to CBS (Jterm 2019)
2) To thank Michelle for her work, dedication and great advice
I worked with Michelle on my CBS application as well as my INSEAD application. Thankfully, I got accepted in both schools. I truly believe that Michelle's input was crucial and highly important for the success of my application.
A big thanks to the accepted team - you guys do great things! :)
Words cannot describe the impact that Alicia made on my medical school applications. Being a non-traditional student, I didn’t have access to a traditional pre med advisor and for much of my application process, I relied on things that I read on the internet as well as anecdotal advice from others. When I began working with Alicia, she essentially became my pre med advisor. From my personal statement, to secondary applications, and eventually interviews - I was able to conquer each hurdle of the medical school application process with new gained insights and confidence as I worked with Alicia.
Unlike others from whom I had sought help from, Alicia was able to connect with me and understand my unique perspective being an older, non-traditional applicant. She helped me find my voice - which was now one that demonstrated confidence and readiness for the rigors of a medical school education. She helped me focus my responses on my secondary application prompts and made sure I highlighted my most unique qualities and strengths. This continued during our Skype sessions once I had been offered interviews. The techniques that Alicia taught me during our mock interview sessions were incredible, and I will continue to use these throughout my life.
I have no doubt that if it weren’t for the expert advice I received from Alicia, I would not have been successful in my journey to medical school. All in all, I was accepted to 5 medical schools including my top choice and am forever grateful of the truly incredible guidance and help that I received from Alicia.