Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2015 Application Deadlines - October 1, 2014; January 7, 2015; April 1, 2015
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Q&A
Discover the benefits of attending India’s top-ranked business school, the Indian School of Business (ISB), when you attend our upcoming admissions Q&A on Wednesday, November 5, 2014, at 9 AM PT / 12 PM ET / 5 PM GMT / 10:30 PM IST with Mr. Rupesh Bisht, Associate Director – Admissions & Financial Aid at ISB.
In addition to answering your questions, Mr. Bisht will discuss various topics including:
- The admissions process and application requirements.
- ISB’s advanced curriculum and goals.
- Financing and scholarship options.
- Career opportunities for ISB students.
Register now to reserve your spot for the ISB MBA Admissions Q&A.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.