Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2015 Application Deadlines - October 1, 2014; January 7, 2015; April 1, 2015
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
Snag Your Stanford GSB Class of 2017 SeatIf you’re aiming to attend Stanford GSB or another top 10 MBA program in 2015, then you’ll want to view our most recent webinar, Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of Business. In her presentation, Linda Abraham, CEO & Founder of Accepted.com, offers advice on how to apply successfully to Stanford GSB or another top-ranked […] Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Private Business Schools in the U.S.In 2013-2014, b-school prices at private, elite business schools in the U.S. increased about $3,000 since the previous academic year. The average tuition for these 10 costly programs is almost $13,000 more than the average tuition of all ranked programs. By contrast, one of the least expensive schools (not listed below) is Brigham Young’s Marriott […] Read More
Meet the Consultants
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.