Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2015 Application Deadlines - October 1, 2014; January 7, 2015; April 1, 2015
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
QS Global TopMBA Rankings 2014TopMBA’s new 2014/2015 global report ranks business programs according to geographic location based on surveys completed by 5,669 actively-hiring MBA employers and 7,187 academics in the field of business and management. (See more about the methodology here.) Top 20 B-Schools in North America Some highlights: • The top 10 remained virtually the same this year […] Read More
MBA Interview with Stanford MSx Student Erik MoonThis interview is the latest in an Accepted.com blog series featuring interviews with current MBA students, offering readers a behind-the-scenes look at top MBA programs. And now for a chat with Erik Moon, a recent graduate from Stanford MSx. Accepted: First, can you tell us a little about yourself? Where are you from? Where and what did […] Read More
Meet the Consultants
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.