Quick FactsAverage 2012 GMAT: 729
Average 2012 GPA: 3.69
2012 Acceptance Rate: 7.1%
2014 Application Deadlines - October 2, 2013; January 8, 2014; April 2, 2014
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2014 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips.
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Steer Your Way to A Stanford MBA, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
Top MBA Programs for EntrepreneursB-schools are always touting their entrepreneurial offerings, programs, and placement, so when we examined the employment reports of U.S. News’ top 25 business schools to see which schools send the most graduates into entrepreneurship, we were surprised to find that only thirteen programs provide this information in their employment reports. Below you’ll find the results – […] Read More
The Stanford MSx Program for Experienced LeadersDo you need an advanced business education, but a full time MBA isn’t a good option for you? There is a fabulous option that you just may not have heard about yet. Want to know more? Listen to the recording of our recent interview with Mike Hochleutner – Director of the Stanford MSx Program, Stanford’s […] Read More
Meet the Consultants
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.