This agreement is between Accepted.com, LLC ("Accepted") and its clients who have purchased services from Accepted. Unless the context requires otherwise, Accepted and/or its assigns shall be referred to as "us, we, or our" and the client shall be referred to as "you or your."
1) You acknowledge that you are the applicant, will write all essays and application materials, and are responsible for all aspects of the essays, resumes, and/or other documents. Accepted does NOT write, draft, compose, or complete essays, and it does not “put notes together.”
2) You will not hold Accepted, its officers, consultants, and representatives liable for any denied admissions to any undergraduate, graduate or professional program or school or any denial of employment.
3) We have made NO representations about what our service will do for your chances of admission to any undergraduate, graduate or professional school or program or for your chances of employment at any institution, corporation, business, or government agency.
4) Services described on Accepted’s website, accepted.com, that are purchased by client from Accepted are provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event will Accepted, its officers, directors, employees, consultants, and representatives be held liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties arising from any clients' rejection from any undergraduate, graduate, or professional program of any kind. Accepted disclaims any and all implied or express warranties, including but not limited to, the essays', resumes', or letters' fitness for a particular purpose and your fitness for any job or undergraduate, graduate or professional program.
5) All services are prepaid. Accepted will not provide services unless you have first paid for the services and agreed to our Terms of Service.
6) Accepted’s services can be divided into three categories, i.e., hourly plans and the following two types of flat-rate packages: “One-Year-Application-Cycle Packages” and “Multi-Year Packages.”
7) You understand and agree to our refund policy, which is as follows:
8) Service Expiration: Unless you purchased a Multi-Year Package, all work must be completed within two years of purchase or you lose the unused portion of the services that you purchased.
9) You agree to pay Accepted a Missed Appointment Fee of $75 for each appointment that is missed entirely or cancelled by you less than two hours prior to the scheduled appointment time.
10) While we are happy to explain our services to parents or other potential payors, Accepted does not work with parents, siblings, or other applicant proxies. Unless you are a recommender purchasing a letter of recommendation service or an applicant purchasing a letter of recommendation service for your recommender, our client is always the applicant.
11) Accepted reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
12) Any and all disputes arising under this agreement and not resolved through negotiation shall be resolved through binding arbitration according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles County, California at the American Arbitration Association. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties and may be entered and enforced in any court of common jurisdiction by either party. If there is any legal action arising from this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to receive reasonable attorney and expert witness fees and costs.
13) Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the client and Accepted with respect to the services purchased by the client from Accepted and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the client and Accepted with respect to the services purchased. This Agreement shall be interpreted through its plain and literal meaning and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
14) Accepted may revise and update the prices of the services that it offers at any time without notice.
15) Accepted may revise and update these Terms of Service from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them on our website, and apply to all purchases of services made after they are posted.
Accepted welcomes your questions or comments regarding our Terms of Service:
1171 S. Robertson Blvd. #140
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Email Address: email@example.com
Effective as of October 17, 2018