Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 727
Average 2013 GPA: 3.7
2013 Acceptance Rate: 11.3%
2014 Class Profile
2015 Application Deadlines: September 9, 2014; January 5, 2015; April 6, 2015
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
Q&A / Interviews
|3/13/2015||A Window into Life at Harvard Business School|
|2/25/2015||An HBS Entrepreneur Promoting Career Flexibility|
|2/15/2015||An HBS Reapplicant’s Success Story|
|12/18/2014||Life as an HBS MBA Student|
|6/6/2014||Breaking Some HBS Stereotypes: An Interview with Ben Faw|
|4/10/2014||MBAs Across America: Entrepreneurs with a Heart|
|2/24/2014||From Psychology to the Media Industry, Strat and Harvard B-School|
|9/22/2013||Harvard Business School Student Interview with Keima Ueno|
|4/13/2013||MBAs Across America: The Coolest HBS Internship|
|7/20/2012||Harvard Business School Recent Graduate Interview|
Discover The Secret To Acceptance At Columbia Business School
At our free webinar, Get Accepted to Columbia Business School, Linda Abraham, Accepted.com Founder & CEO, will teach you:
- The 4 key principles to gaining acceptance to Columbia Business School.
- Strategies for responding to the 2015-2016 Columbia MBA essay questions.
- How to master the other elements of the CBS MBA application.
Register for the webinar to maximize your chances of getting accepted to the Columbia Business School Class of 2018!
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.
Harvard MBA Essay Question: Now Required and New
And the Harvard MBA essay question is… It’s the first day of class at HBS. You are in Aldrich Hall meeting your “section.” This is the group of 90 classmates who will become your close companions in the first-year MBA classroom. Our signature case method participant-based learning model ensures that you will get to know […]Read More
A Window into Life at Harvard Business School
This interview is the latest in an Accepted.com blog series featuring interviews with current MBA students, offering readers a behind-the-scenes look at top MBA programs. And now for a follow up interview with Tim Massey, who is about to complete his first year at Harvard Business School. (We first met Tim last year – you can read […]Read More