Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 727
Average 2013 GPA: 3.7
2013 Acceptance Rate: 11.3%
2014 Class Profile
2015 Application Deadlines: September 9, 2014; January 5, 2015; April 6, 2015
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
Q&A / Interviews
5 Ways to Make Top B-Schools Love You
During this free webinar, you will learn how to win the hearts of the adcom (and get admitted to b-school!) by:
- Showing that you belong in their next class.
- Proving that you will excel.
- Revealing how you will contribute.
- Demonstrating that your goals and values match theirs.
Register now to reserve your spot for 5 Ways to Make Top B-Schools Love You!
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.