Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 727
Average 2013 GPA: 3.7
2013 Acceptance Rate: 11.3%
2014 Class Profile
2015 Application Deadlines: September 9, 2014; January 5, 2015; April 6, 2015
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
Q&A / Interviews
BUT I SCORED SOOOO HIGH ON THE PRACTICE EXAM!
In How to Get Accepted to Top B-Schools with Low Stats, a free, one-hour webinar on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET, Linda Abraham, MBA admissions guru, will teach you how to:
- Strategically approach the admissions process.
- Think like the adcom and figure out what they seek besides high GMAT scores and GPAs.
- Deal with those less-than-stellar stats.
…and much more!
Register now to reserve your spot for How to Get Accepted to Top B-Schools with Low Stats.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.