Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 727
Average 2013 GPA: 3.7
2013 Acceptance Rate: 11.3%
2014 Class Profile
2015 Application Deadlines: September 9, 2014; January 5, 2015; April 6, 2015
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
Q&A / Interviews
Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of Business Webinar
In Get Accepted to the Stanford Graduate School of Business, a FREE, 1-hour webinar on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET, Linda Abraham, Accepted.com Founder & CEO, will teach you:
- The 4 key strategies for demonstrating that you belong at Stanford.
- A breakdown of the different elements of the Stanford 2014-2015 application.
…and much more!
Register for Get Accepted to the Stanford Graduate School of Business now to boost your chances of joining the 6% of students who will be accepted at Stanford GSB!
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.