Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2015 Application Deadlines - October 1, 2014; January 7, 2015; April 1, 2015
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Steer Your Way to A Stanford MBA, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
Stanford GSB Class of 2015 ProfileHere’s a glance at Stanford GSB’s class of 2015 (from Stanford’s website): • Total applicants: 7,108 • Total new students: 406 • Women: 41% • International students: 35% • U.S. minorities: 21% • Range of years of work experience: 0-12 • Average years of work experience: 4 • Average GMAT: 732 • Complete GMAT range (lowest and highest scores): 550-790 (note that there were […] Read More
Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of BusinessIf you’re seeking professional advice on how to gain a competitive edge to top b-schools in general, and Stanford GSB in particular then you’ll want to attend Accepted’s webinar, Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of Business. During the webinar, Accepted’s CEO and founder, Linda Abraham, will present four key strategies for demonstrating that you […] Read More
Meet the Consultants
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.