Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2015 Application Deadlines - October 1, 2014; January 7, 2015; April 1, 2015
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
BUT I SCORED SOOOO HIGH ON THE PRACTICE EXAM!
In How to Get Accepted to Top B-Schools with Low Stats, a free, one-hour webinar on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET, Linda Abraham, MBA admissions guru, will teach you how to:
- Strategically approach the admissions process.
- Think like the adcom and figure out what they seek besides high GMAT scores and GPAs.
- Deal with those less-than-stellar stats.
…and much more!
Register now to reserve your spot for How to Get Accepted to Top B-Schools with Low Stats.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.