Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2015 Application Deadlines - October 1, 2014; January 7, 2015; April 1, 2015
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2015 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
5 Ways to Make Top B-Schools Love You
During this free webinar, you will learn how to win the hearts of the adcom (and get admitted to b-school!) by:
- Showing that you belong in their next class.
- Proving that you will excel.
- Revealing how you will contribute.
- Demonstrating that your goals and values match theirs.
Register now to reserve your spot for 5 Ways to Make Top B-Schools Love You!
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.