Quick FactsAverage 2012 GMAT: 729
Average 2012 GPA: 3.69
2012 Acceptance Rate: 7.1%
2014 Application Deadlines - October 2, 2013; January 8, 2014; April 2, 2014
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2014 MBA Questions, Deadlines, Tips.
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Steer Your Way to A Stanford MBA, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
The Secret to MBA Acceptance
Are you looking for the secret to MBA admissions success? Let Linda Abraham, Accepted.com CEO and MBA admissions expert, lead you through the maze, stopping along the way to let you in on some of the MBA admissions world’s biggest secrets. This is your chance to learn from a pro insider tips on determining your MBA goals, choosing the best programs for you, and ultimately, getting accepted!
Move one step close to your acceptance letter when you register for The Secret to MBA Acceptance today.
The live webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 AM ET.
What time is that for me? Click on the link to find out the exact time for your location.
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
We're looking forward to sharing the secret with you!
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.