Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2016 Application Deadlines - Sept 22, 2015; January 12, 2016; April 5, 2016
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
Learn the Secrets to a Stanford GSB Acceptance!
Make Your Application Stand Out and Maximize Your Chance of Admission.
In Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of Business, a free webinar, Linda Abraham, Accepted.com founder & CEO, will share invaluable information for Stanford applicants, including how to:
- Master the 4 key strategies for showing that you belong at Stanford.
- Approach Stanford’s 2015-2016 application effectively.
Register for the webinar to boost your chances of acceptance at Stanford GSB!
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
For more information, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.
Get Accepted To Stanford GSB!
A beautiful campus in the heart of Silicon Valley. An entrepreneurial mindset. Gorgeous Northern California weather. All the cultural offerings of the SF Bay Area. And…you? Will you be at Stanford GSB next year? If you’re preparing to apply, don’t miss our upcoming webinar, Get Accepted to Stanford GSB! Accepted.com’s founder and CEO, Linda Abraham, […]Read More
Stanford GSB 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
There is very little change between last year’s and this year’s Stanford GSB MBA essay questions. One minor change to note: You get an entire 50 extra words for your two essays. Last year the total word count was 1100 words. This year the maximum length is 1150. This is noteworthy only because it represents one […]Read More