Quick FactsAverage 2013 GMAT: 732
Average 2013 GPA: 3.73
2013 Acceptance Rate: 6.8%
2016 Application Deadlines - Sept 22, 2015; January 12, 2016; April 5, 2016
Stanford School Of Business Admissions
- Stanford GSB 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- Stanford GSB Application Tips Video
- Stanford Sloan Master’s Program 2013 Application Essay Questions and Tips
- Get Accepted to Stanford GSB, a free webinar.
- What Stanford is Looking for: Personal Qualities and Contributions
- What Stanford is Looking for: Demonstrated Leadership Potential
Q&A / Interviews
At our upcoming webinar, Get Accepted to Wharton, Linda Abraham, Accepted.com founder & CEO, is going to share:
- 4 strategic steps to get accepted to Wharton.
- Qualities the adcom wants to see in your application.
- Insights on acing Wharton’s team-based discussion/interview.
Join us live to learn how to optimize your 2016 Wharton application to maximize your chances of acceptance!
We have two sessions on Wednesday, August 19:
5:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM ET
10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET
For more information, please e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know about Stanford events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Stanford's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.
Catching Up With Recent Stanford GSB Graduate Tim Eisenman
This interview is the latest in an Accepted.com blog series featuring interviews with current MBA students, offering readers a behind-the-scenes look at top MBA programs. And now for a follow up interview with Tim Eisenman, who just completed the MBA program at Stanford GSB. We first met Tim last year – you can read our first interview […]
The post Catching Up With Recent Stanford GSB Graduate Tim Eisenman appeared first on Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog.Read More
Do Stanford GSB Grads REALLY “Change Lives. Change Organizations. Change the World.”?
Episode 3 in our Big Brand Theory Series for MBA applicants: Stanford GSB’s motto. Who wouldn’t want to change lives, change organizations, and change the world? Right? For Episode 3 in our Big Brand Theory series, I set out to prove that Stanford GSB admits, transforms and graduates students who accomplish great feats. I wanted […]Read More