2015 Quick Facts
Average GMAT: 716
Average GPA: 3.6
Acceptance Rate: 9%
2016 Application Deadlines: September 17, 2015; January 14, 2016; April 11, 2016
Inside MIT Sloan
- Around The Word At MIT Sloan
- Top Dog Takes MIT Sloan by Storm
- A Nigerian Woman’s Journey to MIT Sloan Acceptance
- Insights Of An International Student At MIT Sloan
- IV With an Overrepresented Minority MIT Sloan Admit!
- A Transformational Year: The MIT Sloan Fellows Program
Starting this fall, MIT Sloan, together with the MIT Operations Research Center, will be launching its brand new Master of Business Analytics (M.B.An) program. This is a full-time, one-year...Read more
Want to know about future MIT Sloan events? Subscribe to Accepted's MBA chat and events list. We'll send you announcements of MIT Sloan events, along with Accepted's other MBA events and special offers:
"Good news. I have been accepted to the MIT Sloan MBA program starting this Fall. I want to sincerely thank you for all your support and insights in helping me prepare strong and convincing essays!"