Quick FactsAverage 2014 GMAT: 726
Average 2014 GPA: 3.67
2014 Acceptance Rate: 11%
2014 Class Profile
2016 Application Deadlines: Sept 9, 2015; January 6, 2016; April 4, 2016
Harvard Business School Admissions
- Harvard Business School 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
- What Does Harvard Business School Want?, a video
- HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
- Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, a free webinar
- What HBS is Looking for: Engaged Community Citizenship
- What HBS is Looking for: Analytical Aptitude and Appetite
- What HBS is Looking for: The Habit of Leadership
- Harvard MBA Essay Question: Now Required and New
Q&A / Interviews
|3/13/2015||A Window into Life at Harvard Business School|
|2/25/2015||An HBS Entrepreneur Promoting Career Flexibility|
|2/15/2015||An HBS Reapplicant’s Success Story|
|12/18/2014||Life as an HBS MBA Student|
|6/6/2014||Breaking Some HBS Stereotypes: An Interview with Ben Faw|
|4/10/2014||MBAs Across America: Entrepreneurs with a Heart|
|2/24/2014||From Psychology to the Media Industry, Strat and Harvard B-School|
|9/22/2013||Harvard Business School Student Interview with Keima Ueno|
|4/13/2013||MBAs Across America: The Coolest HBS Internship|
|7/20/2012||Harvard Business School Recent Graduate Interview|
- The 5 things you can do NOW to boost your GMAT score.
- How mental math and math games can improve your GMAT abilities.
- How to learn from your mistakes and cultivate a mindset that will move your score into the top-school range.
Register for 5 Killer GMAT Prep Tips now!
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Time: 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST
For more information, please e-mail your questions to email@example.com.
Would you like to know about Harvard HBS events at Accepted.com? If so, then subscribe to Accepted.com's MBA chat and events list. We will send you announcements of Harvard HBS's events, along with Accepted.com's other MBA events and special offers.
HURRY! 5 Weeks Until HBS’s R1 Deadline
Harvard Business School’s Round 1 deadline is on September 9th – are you ready to rock those applications? The following resources will help you navigate the windy road to an HBS admit: 1. Get Accepted to Harvard – View this webinar for a full hour’s worth of Harvard-specific application advice with a focus on four key principles […]Read More
Snag Your Seat At Harvard Business School!
If you’re aiming to attend Harvard Business School in 2016, then you’ll want to check out our recent webinar, Get Accepted to Harvard Business School. In her presentation, Linda Abraham, CEO & Founder of Accepted.com, offers important advice on how to gain a competitive edge to a top b-school in general, and Harvard Business School in […]Read More