2010 Columbia MBA Admissions Q&A with Linda Meehan

2010 Columbia MBA Admissions Q&A with Linda Meehan

Please feel free to let us know if you would like to be informed of future chats by sending e-mail to chat@accepted.com. We would also be interested in knowing if you would prefer a different format or different topics.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:01:22 PM)
Hello. My name is Linda Abraham. I am the founder of Accepted.com and the moderator of today’s chat. First I want to welcome all applicants to the Columbia Business School chat today, and I want to congratulate you for taking the time to learn more about Columbia. To make a sound decision and to get accepted, you need to know as much as you can about the schools you are applying to. Being here today allows you to ask the experts about this outstanding business school.

I also want to welcome our special guests:

• Linda Meehan - Columbia Business School's Admissions & Financial Aid Director 
  • Nandeeta Seth - current MBA Student

Nandeeta graduated from Delhi University earning a BA in Economics. She then worked in M&A with Ernst & Young in India alongside volunteering for a number of youth services organizations. At CBS Nandeeta is concentrating in finance and strategy. She is President of the Hermes Society, President of the South Asian Business Association, and Business Manager for the Bottom Line. After graduation she hopes to work in strategy consulting while continuing her involvement with nonprofit work.

Thank you Linda & Nandeeta for joining.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:02:17 PM)
My pleasure.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:02:54 PM)
Linda, Columbia’s ED deadline is around the corner (Oct. 7th). Any advice for Columbia applicants planning to apply ED for Sept. 2010?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:04:24 PM)
Given that the deadline is right around the corner, I am sure they are well under way. I always suggest before pushing 'submit,' that one proofreads his/her application asking 'Have I answered the questions asked?' and 'Have I done the very best job I can?'

jzd (Oct 1, 2009 12:04:38 PM)
I am applying to J-Term entry for 2011 January. When will the online application for that be available? If I submit on 4/30/09, will I be sure to get a decision on 6/30/09?

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:05:15 PM)
Thanks Linda. I actually just wrote a blog post on the importance of proofreading.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:05:54 PM)
Historically, our January application has gone live in April of the preceding year. Our January applicants receive decisions within 8 weeks of the date on which they have submitted a completed application.

mbabusyness (Oct 1, 2009 12:05:58 PM)
Hello Linda - I have slight problems with my current manager. So I am not sure how good his reference will be. I could get a better reference from my supervisor or my manager from the previous company. I was wondering which one you value most-title of the recommender or content of the reference letter?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:06:51 PM)
MBABusyness,  this is exactly what you should be doing. However, make sure you take advantage of our 'optional essay' and explain why you have not chosen your current supervisor and have indeed selected a past manager.

jzd (Oct 1, 2009 12:07:04 PM)
It is typical/possible for someone to have more than 2 majors/concentrations? For my post-MBA goal, I feel a mixture of marketing and operations is what I need.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:08:03 PM)
Nandeeta: What aspect of the Columbia program do you like best? Least?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:08:12 PM)
Columbia Business School in its flexible curriculum does not require students to have or select concentrations or specific areas of focus. Students have the ability to focus in one area or take as broad an array of classes as they would like to choose.

jonathan (Oct 1, 2009 12:08:16 PM)
Is there any chance Columbia will have a no co-signer loan program for Fall 2010? And is this affecting the volume of non-U.S. applicants?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:08:56 PM)
Columbia continues to explore opportunities for an international non-cosigned loan. Our applications last year increased 15% overall, with an increase both domestically and internationally. Columbia Business School continues to be among the top most international schools, both in terms of its educational offerings and its international diversity. No, this is not affecting the volume of non-U.S applicants. Given that our acceptance rate is exceptionally low, making it one of the most selective schools in the world, we are unable to admit everyone whom we'd like to welcome to our program.

samiur (Oct 1, 2009 12:08:59 PM)
What changes are there to Columbia's MBA program and curriculum? Also, what is Columbia's take on younger candidates considering schools, such as HBS, who implemented their 2+2 program? Does Columbia have any specific advice for younger candidates with 0-3 years of work experience?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:10:27 PM)
Hi Linda, my favorite thing about Columbia is simply the access it gives you - both in terms of its current students, its alumni and faculty, and its location. I can't really think of what I don't like :),  but I suppose if I had to pick out one thing, its the fact that there's never really all the time in the day to take advantage of everything that Columbia has to offer! My calendar is always over booked!

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:11:00 PM)
As I read your bio, I can understand why your calendar is always booked.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:11:03 PM)
Nandeeta: Has the program met your expectations?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:11:42 PM)
Samiur, Columbia Business School admits students with zero years work experience as well as those who are seasoned professionals. We are looking for students who have both leadership potential and potential for success as future business leaders. The evaluation process is the same for those with limited experience as it is for those who are seasoned. The advice is to apply when the timing appropriate for you and when you are confident in your answers to our essay questions. This is generally a good indicator of your readiness to apply.

Manuel Zapata (Oct 1, 2009 12:11:45 PM)
Do you send your decision by mail only or do we receive it also by e-mail?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:12:20 PM)
Manuel, all decisions are released online through our online application system. A hard copy of the decision letter is mailed to those who are admitted.

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:13:01 PM)
Linda, so far Columbia has really exceeded my expectations. I came here expecting a world class program, but what surprised me has been the quality of my classmates and the level of learning you get from your peers. I think I've gotten on a really steep learning curve, both professionally and personally.

ikshwaku (Oct 1, 2009 12:14:40 PM)
Hi, I am interested in applying for a dual degree in MBA with International Affairs at SIPA. I have 2 questions about this: 1. How many international students pursue such courses? 2. Are there any special fellowships to support dual degree programs because financing 3 year is a big concern to me?

Amanda (Oct 1, 2009 12:14:43 PM)
Nandeeta: Did you take one of CBS's Master Classes? If so, what did you get most out of it? Is there anything you didn't like about it?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:15:12 PM)
I'm taking a master class right now - it's the operations consulting class, where you're given a 'live' project with a client, and are guided by the professor about how to deal with the problem like you would do in a consulting firm. what I'm getting out of it is real life experience - with the added benefit of being debriefed by your professor and advised by your peers. It does take a lot of work though, much more than other classes.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:15:36 PM)
Ikshwaku, the number of dual degree students with SIPA or with any of our dual-graduate programs differs from year to year. There are no fellowships directly specifically for those pursuing dual-degrees. Our merit-based fellowship process is extensive and separate from the admissions process. A separate committee chaired by the assistant dean and the director for financial aid, as well as members of the admissions board, nominate and ultimately select those awarded.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:15:44 PM)
Nandeeta: What class or professor is simply not to be missed?

mbabusyness (Oct 1, 2009 12:15:51 PM)
What advantages does Columbia offer IT professionals during and after the graduation?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:17:02 PM)
Linda, there are a lot of classes that are very popular, and it really depends on what you're trying to specialize in! I love the operations consulting class and the strategy skills class by Professor Wadhwa. Turnaround Management is great too. I'm also taking a class on Negotiations, and that's the most fun I've had in a classroom in a long time!

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:17:43 PM)
MBABusyness, this is a graduate management program offering you incredible opportunities within many different areas of focus. Should you have specific interests in courses related to technology, please visit our website under the 'media management' program. Should you be in the New York area on Monday, November 2, please note that we will hold an on-campus panel regarding the media program hosted by faculty and students. If you are unable to attend, please note that this session will be webcast.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:17:49 PM)
Nandeeta, what is the Hermes Society?

Amanda (Oct 1, 2009 12:19:48 PM)
There's  a sentence on the Employment section that says "Should you have been employed for any significant period of time during your undergraduate program, please make note of this in optional essay #4" Would it still be necessary that I write about an undergraduate job considering a good amount of post-BBA work experience?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:20:04 PM)
Linda, the Hermes society is a group of students that support the admissions committee. We answer a lot of questions from prospective students, via email or the phone. We also host prospective students on campus, and sometimes take them to a few classes with us. We hold chats with them like this one and also organize the very popular Open House events for admitted students twice a year. Sometimes we are also asked to help with the interview process.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:20:26 PM)
Amanda, no, it would not. It is directed specifically at those applying directly out of school.

CollyisAwesome (Oct 1, 2009 12:20:54 PM)
Linda: How does Columbia treat reapplicants? For instance, someone who applied in the last round for Fall 2009 and is now applying for ED 2010. Would this be considered too soon?

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:22:27 PM)
Nandeeta do you feel that NYC can be a distraction, hampering class unity and the formation of relationships among your classmates?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:25:26 PM)
I have been asked by many prospective students about NYC being a distraction, so I am glad I have a chance to clear that up! I really haven't found that the case at all. We're located within our own campus, and a lot of people stay near school. We all spend so much time in school that the formation of relationships happens very naturally, it isn't something you need to work on! The cluster system helps here as well. I think being in NYC is fantastic, of course, from the professional point of view, especially in this economy. The added benefit is having the city as your playground on the weekends - there is a lot to do here with your classmates!

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:25:47 PM)
Colly, we treat the re-applicants like any other applicant, in that they receive a full review. Additionally, we review their full past application as well as the updates they provide.

GS (Oct 1, 2009 12:26:02 PM)
Linda: If you are switching careers, then how do you convince the admission committee that you are a strong candidate for MBA? Since you have no relevant experience, and your current field is no where near the business field. What exactly does the Columbia admission committee look for in an application?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:27:47 PM)
GS, most students will probably switch careers. In the evaluation process, we are evaluating how well you know yourself and how your skills and talents will apply to your future goals. Also, we look to determine how Columbia Business School will help you to achieve them. We are evaluating how well you know yourself and how realistic you are about what may be achievable. Also, your job is not to 'convince' us, your job is to 'inform' us.

mike2012 (Oct 1, 2009 12:27:49 PM)
Nandeeta, is the Hermes Society comprised of current students only or does it also have alumni based in and outside the US?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:28:29 PM)
Mike, the Hermes society is formed of current students only.

Amanda (Oct 1, 2009 12:29:35 PM)
Linda: If you retake the GMAT after submitting the application, would the admissions committee consider the new score if you notify them of the new score through email or sending the score report?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:30:58 PM)
Amanda, should you submit an application and then decide to retake your GMAT, you may email the committee and notify us of your plans and are requesting a delay in the review of your application. If your application has not yet gone through the review process, we will make every effort to accommodate your request.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:31:04 PM)
Nandeeta: What do you wish you would have done before starting your MBA that would have made the beginning/transition easier? Did you do anything especially effective that helped you?

Manuel Zapata (Oct 1, 2009 12:31:12 PM)
If I also want to apply to an Masters in engineering, do I have to do it at this point or can I apply after I have started the MBA program, when in the first year? Would that be 3 or 4 years of study?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:32:22 PM)
Manuel, you can apply for a dual degree at another institution within the University as long as you have not completed more than half of your business school program.

Piyush_Goel (Oct 1, 2009 12:32:30 PM)
Hi Linda, I had a question about short term goals. How specific do you have to be about this? Is it a downside if we say we are interested in more than one function in a particular industry on the goal essay?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:33:26 PM)
Linda, the orientation program is a great way to transition; that was a lot of help. Prior to school though, I would really recommend building your strengths in excel. There is a lot of support at school, but it's a pretty steep learning curve. If you don't have a background that included excel, I'd recommend getting a basic familiarity with it. Another thing would be getting to the city early and finishing off all your administrative work around moving before school starts! Mentally prepping yourself for the crazy schedules will help! It's an awesome two years, but they're very full.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:33:44 PM)
Hi Piyush, your short-term goal need not be too specific, but should show your understanding of your background and skills and focus.

AFMC (Oct 1, 2009 12:33:51 PM)
How friendly is Columbia to women applicants with families? Is there a good support system for MBA students with families?

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:36:11 PM)
Nandeeta: Any tips for people leaving the working world and returning to school?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:36:35 PM)
AFMC, first- congratulations on your family. Please note that many of our students, administrators and faculty are fortunate like you to have families. We have two student clubs in which you might have particular interest which provide outreach, networking, and sheer fun for you and your family. They are: Columbia's Better Halves and Mothers-in-Business (I am making an assumption that you are a woman). Allowances are made with faculty on an individual basis to all of our students to best accommodate them and their specific situations.

samiur (Oct 1, 2009 12:36:38 PM)
Linda: Last week, I attended the SEP info session at Columbia hosted by Prof. Ray Fisman and was extremely impressed by the growth of the social enterprise program, as well as the initiative taken by past students in founding microlumbia. I have 2 questions: 1- In order to take a class with Professors, such as, Dr. Stiglitz or Dr. Sachs, do students have to complete a separate letter of intent/application and submit a resume, or is it solely based on the auction/bidding process/system? 2- I am interested in Islamic finance and micro-finance. While I know there are courses (e.g. PE in Africa, micro-finance etc.) are there courses/initiatives geared specifically towards Islamic Finance?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:37:25 PM)
Samiur, in answer to the first question, all classes at Columbia Business School are bid for utilizing our point-based bidding system. No special letter or application is required. In response to your second question, I would like to refer you to our website. However, just to answer one of your areas of interest, one of our MasterClasses is called 'Entrepreneurship and Private Equity in Africa' which deals specifically with entrepreneurship and microfinance.

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:38:52 PM)
Linda, school is a lot of fun, but you do have a goal to work toward, that's why you're here! It's important to remember the goal that you set up for yourself because it's easy to get caught up with everything else. Otherwise, I'd just say you're in for a good time and enjoy the two years!

yenbee (Oct 1, 2009 12:39:02 PM)
Hi Linda, I noticed that the percentage of international students at Columbia dropped by 5% this year. Was this a conscious decision?

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:39:56 PM)
Nandeeta, have the events in the financial markets and the recession affected your coursework? How have they entered your classroom?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:42:09 PM)
Yenbee, in general, our international representation has fluctuated ever so slightly over the last number of years, as always.

Amanda (Oct 1, 2009 12:42:19 PM)
Linda: Some industries, i.e. investment management, are very difficult to break into. How much does the career center help students in terms of interview coaching and job searching? Or is recruiting primarily driven between the student and prospective employer?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:42:41 PM)
That's a fantastic question, Linda! The events of the last year have had a radical impact on the global economy and thereby the business school experience. Columbia especially, given its historic connection to finance, has responded very quickly. I recall taking a corporate finance class last year when the crisis really exploded, and every day in class we spent a good half hour discussing the days' events from a theoretical standpoint. You can read more about it on our website.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:43:05 PM)
Thanks Nandeeta. How are 2nd year students facing the job market?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:46:03 PM)
Amanda, our career management center is an extremely impressive office, with many offerings. Workshops, self-assessments, and individual coaching from your area of interest, Executives-in-Residence who have reached the pinnacles of their careers, offering advice, networking, and counsel to our students. In addition, located in the international business capital of the world, our students have easy access to all who enter into our city as well as the largest alumni network from Columbia Business School at our fingertips. Please also note that some 400+ guest speakers will be available to you during your time on our campus. Today, for example, Jamie Dimon from JP Morgan Chase, will host a fireside chat with our students. Imagine the opportunity to interact, in a small setting, with giants from all industries.

ikshwaku (Oct 1, 2009 12:46:06 PM)
Linda: On average, what percentage of students, receive any kind of scholarships or fellowships?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:46:41 PM)
Linda, a lot of my second year classmates have been understandably worried about the job market. I think though, that most people are getting what they came to school for, albeit it takes more time and effort. You have to be patient. The career management center has been a huge support, digging out alumni contacts for us and just keeping us focused in general! If you're focused though, you end up getting what you want. I think another important thing to remember is that the MBA isn't about your first job out of school. It's about a degree that pays you back for the next 20 years. So it's a pretty good investment, even in this economy.

GS (Oct 1, 2009 12:46:44 PM)
Nandeeta: Why did you choose Columbia? There are other schools in and around NY area - like Wharton, Stern etc. How is Columbia different?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:47:16 PM)
Ikshwaku, a listing of our fellowships is available on-line. Some are targeted for specific industries, some are for one year,  and some are for full-rides. Please visit the financial aid portion of our website for the most comprehensive information available.

mike2012 (Oct 1, 2009 12:47:20 PM)
Hi Linda, to follow up on the GMAT retake question: If we already know at the time of submitting our ED application that we'll be retaking the GMAT, should we specify it in the application, say, in the optional essay? If the committee receives such a request, how long can the delay of review be and does it have any negative impact on the application?

samiur (Oct 1, 2009 12:47:51 PM)
Linda: Based on my research of active clubs and organizations at CBS, I didn't find any clubs or organization with an exclusive focus on the Middle East or the MENASA (Middle East, North Africa and South Asia) region. If such an organization does not exist, and I am strongly interested in founding a club/organization at CBS, would it be appropriate to discuss such initiatives in the optional essay? Also, how does CBS value such initiatives?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:48:09 PM)
Yes Mike, absolutely. It is helpful to send an email to apply@gsb.columbia.edu to assist us in being able to delay your review.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:49:29 PM)
Yes Samiur, we do have a club called MENA. MENA brings in a wonderful group of speaker to enhance your business school education. Last year, the Chairman of the Central Bank of Jordan, an alum, came to the school in order to deliver the keynote address for the annual MENA Conference.

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:49:31 PM)
NYC is one of the reasons I picked Columbia, but not the only one! I wanted a school that was strong in finance, so Columbia was right on top there. Columbia talks a lot about its very international community, so I came here for that and have found it to be truly the case. I loved the cluster system, which gives you a support system right from the start - it's like a small group within a large school! So there is a lot of community here. Columbia is also very student run, the administration is very supportive of student ideas and how they see the school going.

Amanda (Oct 1, 2009 12:49:39 PM)
Would requesting a delay in the review of your application be seen as negatively by the admissions committee?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:50:45 PM)
Amanda, I see our role as being one to assist you in being selected to Columbia Business School. We will be happy to try to accommodate you and your time-line, recognizing that we have a rolling admission process.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:50:52 PM)
Linda: What are new initiatives or developments at Columbia?

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:52:11 PM)
Linda, recognizing the importance of bridging theory and practice in educating future MBAs, Columbia takes full advantage of its location in New York to educate you. The development of our MasterClasses to have you work on real life business problems, to bring adjunct faculty to teach you, taking advantage of our esteemed faculty who have been intricately involved in policy-making, and working in industries and bringing this experience into the classroom, along with research, places Columbia at the fore of cutting edge business education. We have created new and greater flexibility within our program; recognizing the value of the core curriculum, and its flexibility, we have created the opportunity to select courses within the core, helping our students to tailor their program towards their area of focus. In addition, the ability to choose electives in your first year, cross-register to other graduate level programs, as well offering dual degree programs and exchange opportunities offer great flexibility and choice.

Vijay Vankadara (Oct 1, 2009 12:52:13 PM)
Nandeeta, does Columbia GSB have a student newsletter/magazine? If yes, is it available online?

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:53:21 PM)
Thanks for the thorough answer to my last question, Linda.

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:54:40 PM)
Columbia has a student magazine called the Bottom Line and I'm the very proud Business Manager! The current edition is available online. It's a great way to learn about the culture at the school, and its students. The website is work in progress, we hope to have something even better up soon! If you'd like to know more about it, feel free to get in touch with one of the editors.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:57:13 PM)
Nandeeta, what kind of person do you think will do well at CBS?

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 12:57:33 PM)
Linda: If you are looking at an application and the numbers and basic profile are in the ballpark for a Columbia student, what distinguishes an application that is accepted from one that is rejected?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 12:59:20 PM)
Linda, I think someone driven and ambitious, but also someone who wants to engage with the school community, would do well at CBS. CBS is very student-run, so you should come to school with a clear idea of how you can contribute to this culture.

Vijay Vankadara (Oct 1, 2009 12:59:28 PM)
Thanks for information Nandeeta. I have a question on the clubs. How does one get into leadership positions at the student clubs? For example, if I want to be in the Bottom Line editorial team, what does it take me to get there? I'm trying to understand the student dynamic.

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 1:00:33 PM)
Well, the Bottom Line isn't a club in the strictest sense - the editors are selected by the last year's editors. The other clubs hold elections, it's very democratic.

Piyush_Goel (Oct 1, 2009 1:00:35 PM)
Linda: If a student starts specializing in the 2nd year, then doesn't it make it harder for the students (especially career switchers) to secure the internship in their desired field since the student neither has experience in his desired post-MBA field nor has he gained the required knowledge from the classes? I was wondering if there's a way to be exempt from some of the core classes in order to start specializing in the field of your choice sooner.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 1:01:46 PM)
Piyush, we encourage students to take the placement exams offered during Orientation so that they may place out of core courses and replace them with electives.

mbabusyness (Oct 1, 2009 1:04:52 PM)
Nandeeta: What is the proportion of 2009 graduates that already found a job?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 1:05:38 PM)
Unfortunately the percentages are not clear at this point - a lot of people have offers but they haven't yet made a decision. We'll get a better sense of the numbers come spring.

samiur (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:02 PM)
Nandeeta: Within the financial services industry, where would you say a significant percentage of CBS graduates are going? Banking, PE, VC, or Investment management?

NandeetaSethCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:14 PM)
Samiur, I think Columbia has a strength in finance, so we have a lot of students going into all of these fields. You'll get a sense of the numbers from the brochures.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:18 PM)
Many thanks, Nandeeta for your time today and to all of you for your questions and interest in Columbia Business School.

Linda Abraham (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:31 PM)
Linda& Nandeeta, thank you again for participating and joining us today. We look forward to seeing you at future chats.

On deck:

For details, please visit our chat schedule page. If you would like to automatically receive notices about these MBA admissions chats and other MBA admissions events, please subscribe to our MBA event list.
Have a very good day! Good luck with your applications!

Vijay Vankadara (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:46 PM)
Thanks Nandeeta. Linda, thank you for coming all the way to Hyderabad to host the information session.

samiur (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:52 PM)
Thank you.

LindaMeehanCOLUMBIA (Oct 1, 2009 1:06:58 PM)
Our pleasure.

GS (Oct 1, 2009 1:07:24 PM)
Thanks a lot!

Manuel Zapata (Oct 1, 2009 1:07:26 PM)
Thanks Nandeeta, Linda and Linda :)!

Piyush_Goel (Oct 1, 2009 1:07:43 PM)
Thank you Linda and Nandeeta.

Information about Accepted.com's consulting and Editing Services

MBA Chat Transcript Index || Chat Room