How to Get Accepted to a Top Med School From a Waitlist
...so you can attend your dream medical school and never have to reapply.
You can't follow the path to acceptance unless you know what to avoid and what to pursue. I'll show you. I reveal both the mistakes and the right moves in The Nine Mistakes You Don't Want to Make on a Med School Waitlist.
In The Nine Mistakes You Don't Want to Make on a Med School Waitlist, you will learn:
- What to include in waitlist updates.
- Who writes the most effective letters of support.
- How to time each phase of your follow-up.
- What to emphasize in your waitlist correspondence.
- How to highlight recent achievements.
- How to ameliorate weaknesses in your profile.
- What is the role of school visits.
And much more!
"I wish we would have had this information earlier. It is a tremendous help." -- Bridget T.
This is must-have information.
How do I know this vital information? I have personally advised literally hundreds of Medical school applicants. I have seen what works and what doesn't.
I'm Linda Abraham, founder and president of Accepted.com. I have been working with Medical school applicants to top schools since 1994. I have helped thousands gain acceptance to top programs and among them many, many wait-listed applicants. I know what works. And I have all too often seen Medical school applicants try what doesn't work. Then they come to Accepted.com:
What are you going to get out of this waitlist ebook?
- A succinct 36-page guide to successful waitlist strategies.
- Med school waitlist insights from a pro.
- Nuts-and-bolts suggestions for your waitlist effort.
- Confidence that you are making your best effort.
- Convenience - the ebook is instantly downloadable. No shipping or waiting.
- Security and peace of mind that come from having professional guidance.
- Value. You will invest US$19.97 and benefit from years of experience that could make a material difference in your Med School Waitlist campaign.
"This e-book gave me the information I needed to assume a proactive stance regarding my waitlist status. I am confident I will soon be hearing from the school with confirmation of my admission." -- Ryan N.